CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Save the date - Feb 28th (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2799)

Chessie27 02-09-2015 08:02 PM

Ooooh I see Gypsy. Welcome to CBA Laurence!! I plan to stop in this week to see what $hit is getting done to my rig but probably won't be until Thursday. Your rig should be just about done right??

Gypsy Danger 02-09-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 19221)
Ooooh I see Gypsy. Welcome to CBA Laurence!! I plan to stop in this week to see what $hit is getting done to my rig but probably won't be until Thursday. Your rig should be just about done right??

I think it is done, Bill said they were doing fiberglaas and gelcoat repairs and maybe waiting on cushions...

I'm going to meet Marshal to go over the curtains and then just leave the boat at Bills through the open house.

I can't wait till March...I need to go fishing!!!

flycatcher 02-10-2015 11:27 PM

I saw some pics today, but missed the BBQ pit. Is it in the forward compartment? If so, we need to talk - having a smoker up forward makes your eyes water when running with the front window open. I have first hand experience, but that's another story.

5th Tuition 02-11-2015 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flycatcher (Post 19225)
I saw some pics today, but missed the BBQ pit. Is it in the forward compartment? If so, we need to talk - having a smoker up forward makes your eyes water when running with the front window open. I have first hand experience, but that's another story.

Dave; I think it is incorporated into the rear fish box. Some Judges have a fold down rear seat, Lolo's has a fold out BBQ pit:eek:

Just saw the pics over at THT. Man, I bet you are one happy customer.

Take your wife away this winter (while there is still time), because I suspect she won't see you in April and May this Spring:D
5th

B-Faithful 02-17-2015 06:59 PM

Just a reminder that Bill asked anyone wanting to go to the factory open house on the Eastern Shore of MD to RSVP either by:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/judgeyachts
Email: info@judgeyachts.com
or Phone: 410-479-9770

Gypsy Danger 02-17-2015 08:10 PM

On the menu is Pulled Pork, Sweet and Spicy Meatballs, BBQ Smoked Chicken Wings, Baked Beans, Potato Salad and so much more!

Chessie27 02-17-2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsy danger (Post 19277)
on the menu is pulled pork, sweet and spicy meatballs, bbq smoked chicken wings, baked beans, potato salad and so much more!

🔥🔥🔥 fireball!!! 🔥🔥🔥

5th Tuition 02-17-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 19277)
On the menu is Pulled Pork, Sweet and Spicy Meatballs, BBQ Smoked Chicken Wings, Baked Beans, Potato Salad and so much more!

Imodium:eek:
5th

Chessie27 02-18-2015 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 19280)
Imodium:eek:
5th

I BETTER NOT see you coming out of the head on the Justified!!! :D.

bhl 02-18-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 19281)
I BETTER NOT see you coming out of the head on the Justified!!! :D.

Clear Saran Wrap stretched across the toilet bowl usually does the trick. Just check his shoes when he leaves:rolleyes: