CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Screw Slayer and Powerplay...a real fishing report (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=195)

Baldzilla 11-29-2009 08:23 PM

Yeah Marty, just like the Bay huh :D

Paul, yeah sorry for the bikini tease but I ruined those pics watching your shake weight video :)

Tim, those roosters make bluefish fight look like a 4 inch white perch...especially on that uglystick lite the guy had...I can't imagine an 80 lber

Slayer...somehow I accidentally left your # in cabo...oh well

drichitt 11-29-2009 08:47 PM

Nice report Mark. Hey "Martin" looks like our "Pedro":D. I enjoyed the Roosta fishing down/over there. Got any XXL rain coats in your in box:p...Don

Slayer 11-29-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 1774)

Slayer...somehow I accidentally left your # in cabo...oh well

That's ok, just call up your mom. She'll give it to you. :eek:

::nohedidnt::

Baldzilla 11-29-2009 09:40 PM

Don, I got a 2XL Tall in my truck for 2 weeks now...when you wanna get it?? all those Martin's look alike is what you are saying? Man, that's sorta racist :D

Slayer, Mom said she got rid of it, she doesn't do girl on girl anymore...

drichitt 11-29-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 1796)
Don, I got a 2XL Tall in my truck for 2 weeks now...when you wanna get it??

2 Weeks? You know how much rain WE have had while you wre sunning your bum in Cabo?:D Yeah, we need to hook up soon. Thanks for picking it up for me...Don

PS - Wed looks fishable:rolleyes:

5th Tuition 11-29-2009 10:08 PM

Every day's fishable in a 25 Maycraft!!!!! 5th (Marty)

Baldzilla 11-29-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 1800)
Every day's fishable in a 25 Maycraft!!!!! 5th (Marty)

From the mouths of babes! Don I'm in GA/SC Wed, Thurs...PM me and we can try to work something out...

butch 11-30-2009 07:09 PM

hey mark.. i'll take them nice little fishies any day of the week. never done a roofter feesh, but have heard about their tremendous fight.
looks like a super time you had there, and congrats on you and yours aniversary.
ps was there a torney going on, or does every boat leave at the same time from that marina?

Baldzilla 11-30-2009 08:06 PM

Butch,
It was fun...was not a tourney, that place was crazy leavin...every single charter leaving at the same time all heading for a little wall, with a little Mexican fish cop standing on it, and you had to show him your license before you left. It was like bumper boats, or SPSP opening day of rockfeesh season!
PS Check your PM on this site

mlag 12-01-2009 07:27 PM

Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing bud....................Mark