CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Report- 12/30 PLO (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=338)

drichitt 12-31-2009 10:37 AM

Thanks for the invite Greg. I'm always ready to go fishing. We had high hopes after making the trek to PLO SP. We stayed in touch with some others working the area and considered ourselves pretty lucky to have at least one keeper in the box. Both of fish we caught were caught at the same time. Never were able to coax another bite. Toward the end of the day we heard a 50 1/2" fish had been caught in the same general area by 'Skirt Chaser'; I think I remember him saying it weighed around 53#. Congrats to him....Don

Hockleyneck 12-31-2009 11:05 AM

That sounds like a decent day to me, glad you guys got them. What was the water temp?

B-Faithful 12-31-2009 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Water temps was 38 on the outgoing tide and warmed to just over 40 on the incoming.

Thanks for the company Don and letting me keep the fish. It will be served tonight when my parents and my brother and his family stop by.. Fresh striper for New Years!! :)

mlag 12-31-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby and son (Post 3261)
You guys are real die hard fishermen.

What you talking about man. They had a cabin and a heater!!! Wusses I say:p Thanks for the report guys.........................Mark

crabby and son 12-31-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlag (Post 3270)
What you talking about man. They had a cabin and a heater!!! Wusses I say:p Thanks for the report guys.........................Mark

They did have it a little better than fishing on your boat:eek: but we catch fish on your boat:D............Gary

Old No.7 12-31-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby and son (Post 3271)
They did have it a little better than fishing on your boat:eek: but we catch fish on your boat:D............Gary

*cough cough* :rolleyes: HAHA, we do too just not 40"ers...

Greg and Don, Mark and I saw the same sunset, except from the goose blind on the Eastern Shore. Was certainly one of the most beautiful sunrises i've ever seen. Not many places would have been better to watch it then in a goose blind or on the water!
-Phil

crabby and son 12-31-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old No.7 (Post 3272)
*cough cough* :rolleyes: HAHA, we do too just not 40"ers...

Greg and Don, Mark and I saw the same sunset, except from the goose blind on the Eastern Shore. Was certainly one of the most beautiful sunrises i've ever seen. Not many places would have been better to watch it then in a goose blind or on the water!
-Phil

I just talked to your step daddy and he said you shoot like you fish. Could have had a limit:D:rolleyes:.............................Gary

Skip 12-31-2009 06:29 PM

Nice way to end 2009 - congrats on a good catch.