CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sewage spill on Patapsco (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=568)

Skip 03-15-2010 02:34 PM

Reeltor - it is on page #4 - around the region - story #2. Kinda dead center of the page. Reported by Eileen Ambrose.

Report says 30 million gallons :eek: It is diluted sewage - like that makes much differance.:rolleyes:

wino 03-15-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 5428)
Reeltor - it is on page #4 - around the region - story #2. Kinda dead center of the page. Reported by Eileen Ambrose.

Report says 30 million gallons :eek: It is diluted sewage - like that makes much differance.:rolleyes:

Diluted sewage is like 30 million gallons of diareha. We had a open sewer pipe running from Boca Raton into the ocean which has been shut down when they saw the reef and coral were dying.

JigStix 03-15-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 5422)
Honda is just a fancy word for macerator :D

That Sir, is funny!

Hockleyneck 03-15-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spynet000 (Post 5421)
...and right through a band new Honda engine. :eek:

As long as the majority of the sewage is mexican food and draft beer, my Honda just keeps on pumping.:D

hippie 03-16-2010 09:13 AM

I really don't mean to get a little loose in the head but this is BS. A few days it was posted that we can't use type 1 or 2 toilets or discharge treated waste water in to the bay. Doing so could result in a fine of $10,000.00. Now the city or county of Balt. always has spills but yet no fine. This is "big Brother" at work. Since our leader in DC wants to clean up the bay why not pressure him into doing something instead of crying about healthcare.
This does pi$$ me off.

Blakesdad 03-16-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippie (Post 5444)
I really don't mean to get a little loose in the head but this is BS. A few days it was posted that we can't use type 1 or 2 toilets or discharge treated waste water in to the bay. Doing so could result in a fine of $10,000.00. Now the city or county of Balt. always has spills but yet no fine. This is "big Brother" at work. Since our leader in DC wants to clean up the bay why not pressure him into doing something instead of crying about healthcare.
This does pi$$ me off.

Your priorities are completely a$$ backwards, that's why.

Slayer 03-16-2010 10:08 AM

Those weekly sewage spills are being mistaken for JoeDirt bathing in the river.

Oh, almost forgot. :D

5th Tuition 03-16-2010 03:26 PM

If trolling; check your lures for winter jellies, and toilet paper:eek:.
5th (Marty)

Blakesdad 03-17-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 5456)
If trolling; check your lures for winter jellies, and toilet paper:eek:.
5th (Marty)

You forgot about the "elusive" Potomac White Fish;)

hippie 03-17-2010 04:25 PM

Blakesdad, My priorities are correct. The bay concerns me more than any type of Obamacare. My friends are work so it won't pass the House anyway! Good luck