CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Roll Call - First Ever CB Angler Meeting 12/21 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=261)

Baldzilla 12-09-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 2474)
A perfect choice...Good beer, good food, and sounds like a great group of guys are going to be there...The best part for me is that I can play Keno while talking about fishing over a beer....I love it !

Look forward to meeting all of you....

Mike, Glad you are gonna make it...maybe you can bring some Class to the group!

CAGE RATTLER 12-10-2009 12:36 AM

Wish i could make it to finally get to meet you all, but I work 2-10 shift.

I hate missing out on all the seminars as well .............. night work sucks!!

Rex 12-10-2009 07:07 AM

Sounds interesting. If I didn't have to be out of town, I'd show up and teach you kids how to down cheap beers. Enjoy it!

EDGEWATER 12-10-2009 09:44 AM

Looking forward to making one of these sometime. Got a 2-1/2 hour ride. Mondays are tough - Wednesdays work better.

Maybe I'll meet some of you at CBBT 12/27 - 12/30.

See ... the Parkers don't get winterized . . .

drichitt 12-10-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDGEWATER (Post 2490)
Looking forward to making one of these sometime. Got a 2-1/2 hour ride. Mondays are tough - Wednesdays work better.

Chip - 2 1/2 hours, ouch! Where do you live? Maybe you could start a local group/chapter. That way you won't have to deal with 'the owner' of this thread:D:D. This comment will probably cost me another 2 hr suspension:rolleyes:....Don

Baldzilla 12-10-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 2494)
Chip - 2 1/2 hours, ouch! Where do you live? Maybe you could start a local group/chapter. That way you won't have to deal with 'the owner' of this thread:D:D. This comment will probably cost me another 2 hr suspension:rolleyes:....Don

No, as moderator I'm going ot set the example and let comments like these just die...

Chip, we welcome you to our group!

morsax 12-10-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Kimbro (Post 2461)
If my wife hasn't already made me go visit the in-laws for the holidays, I'll be there. It ain't that I like any of you assholes, I just love the wings at Batemans!

Are you going to make your wife sit it the parking lot this time? :D

Hans

morsax 12-10-2009 10:33 AM

Hope to see you all there

Hans

EDGEWATER 12-10-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 2494)

Don -

I'm in PA. Spend my time on Tilghman.

Start a chapter? Hell - I don't have time to do anything else - I spend all of my time driving back and forth to the Bay. 2008 truck has 43,000 mile already - mostly trips to ES and back.

One of these days I'll meet the group. Guess right now I'll just have to settle for knowing Power Play.

Rex 12-10-2009 11:30 AM

Drichett, I am new to this site, but what your problem with the moderator? It seems that he is taking a direction and implenting a plan, which in my world, we call leadership.

I was told this site was better than Tidalfish.com because there was much less off the pansy-ass liberal crap here. Baldzilla, your efforts are not lost on those of us who understand the necessity for leadership. I recommend that you not respond to Drichettt's attempted derailments and possibly even start a new thread about the same subject to stay on task. Carry on.