CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Roll Call - First Ever CB Angler Meeting 12/21 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=261)

Slayer 12-10-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex (Post 2507)
Drichett, I am new to this site, but what your problem with the moderator? It seems that he is taking a direction and implenting a plan, which in my world, we call leadership.

I was told this site was better than Tidalfish.com because there was much less off the pansy-ass liberal crap here. Baldzilla, your efforts are not lost on those of us who understand the necessity for leadership. I recommend that you not respond to Drichettt's attempted derailments and possibly even start a new thread about the same subject to stay on task. Carry on.

Rex, it's all in the name of fun on this board. If you don't give Baldzilla 10 lbs of crap a day, then you just didn't accomplish much. :D

drichitt 12-10-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex (Post 2507)
Drichett, I am new to this site, but what your problem with the moderator? It seems that he is taking a direction and implenting a plan, which in my world, we call leadership.

I was told this site was better than Tidalfish.com because there was much less off the pansy-ass liberal crap here. Baldzilla, your efforts are not lost on those of us who understand the necessity for leadership. I recommend that you not respond to Drichettt's attempted derailments and possibly even start a new thread about the same subject to stay on task. Carry on.

Rex - I personally know Mark (Baldzilla) very well and the jabbing back and forth is in fun. He is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend his honor. I would suggest that before calling someone out, you become more familiar with the site before you take aim and shoot:D...Don

Old No.7 12-10-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 2469)
::NOCOMMENTSFROMTHEPEANUSGALLERY::

PS Everyone catches 40 inchers on my boat...wanna ride? :D

YEAH! But only if you promise not to throw me overboard when I miss the biggest fish of the day with the net! :eek:
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"

Baldzilla 12-10-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old No.7 (Post 2515)
YEAH! But only if you promise not to throw me overboard when I miss the biggest fish of the day with the net! :eek:
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"

I let Marty stay on the boat last week when he knocked our 55 incher off!!! (PS by the end of winter that fish is gonna be 66")

Ralph 12-10-2009 04:11 PM

I was going to come until I saw that mlag and drichitt were going to be there :p

Aww - what the heck..... I'm in anyway! :D

Stinkbait 12-10-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralph (Post 2526)
I was going to come until I saw that mlag and drichitt were going to be there :p

Aww - what the heck..... I'm in anyway! :D

I was gonna come 'til Ralph said he'd show up. He took my 44"er last year on Skip's boat:rolleyes:

Jim

Old No.7 12-10-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinkbait (Post 2533)
I was gonna come 'til Ralph said he'd show up. He took my 44"er last year on Skip's boat:rolleyes:

Jim

Heard through, "the grapevine" that you had ample opportunity your last trip out at a 40" rock. What happened there Jimbo?:rolleyes:
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"

Rex 12-11-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 2514)
Rex - I personally know Mark (Baldzilla) very well and the jabbing back and forth is in fun. He is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend his honor. I would suggest that before calling someone out, you become more familiar with the site before you take aim and shoot:D...Don

10-4, big guy. I'm just a stickler for order and efficiency and don't like to see the chain of command broken down. I will note in my mental file that you are the sensitive type and will proceed accordingly.

mlag 12-11-2009 12:03 PM

Hey Baldy................Rex is scaring me:o......................Mark

240 LTS 12-11-2009 12:38 PM

Is a shallow water caster, LTJer allowed in your tight troller's circle?:confused::D

A suggestion: to put a "User Name" and or real names with a face, how about name tags for the first meeting or two. I know some won't like it so blast away, I can take it.:cool:

Sounds like most of you guys already know each other.
The laid back outsiders may take a while getting to know who's who.

Jeff