CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The "Official" Blakesdad Winter Weather Forecast (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1175)

Blakesdad 01-20-2011 03:13 AM

The "Official" Blakesdad Winter Weather Forecast

I'm working on it....

I'll let you know by March.....:D

Bend-Lure 01-20-2011 07:41 AM

Ha ha! Cold, chance of wind, and precip over the next 6 weeks? Sound about right?

Spot77 01-20-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bend-Lure (Post 9536)
Ha ha! Cold, chance of wind, and precip over the next 6 weeks? Sound about right?

You've been copying what Marty Bass said!!!

Hahaha....Marty "Bass"....

Oh man.....

Mark 01-20-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 9535)
I'm working on it....

I'll let you know by March.....:D

Make sure you whine, complain, snivel, set your own rules, and try to close the thread yourself when anyone disagrees with you or says anything slightly deragatory about you. Or, new development, just ask for a sticky that noone can comment on so you can pretend noone has anything bad to say.

5th Tuition 01-20-2011 01:50 PM

Yesterday was pretty warm and not too windy; so I went out to our field and stuck my hand down a groundhog hole and the "some na b**ch" bite me:eek:.
What does that mean:D.
5th (Marty)

other than I'm stupid:rolleyes:

Bend-Lure 01-20-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 9540)
Yesterday was pretty warm and not too windy; so I went out to our field and stuck my hand down a groundhog hole and the "some na b**ch" bite me:eek:.
What does that mean:D.
5th (Marty)

other than I'm stupid:rolleyes:

Try again tomorrow and see what happens.

5th Tuition 01-20-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bend-Lure (Post 9541)
Try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Should I use the other hand?
5th (Marty)

Hockleyneck 01-20-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 9542)
Should I use the other hand?
5th (Marty)

I would not stick anything else down that hole, especially Mr Wonderful.:D

Blakesdad 01-20-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark (Post 9539)
Make sure you whine, complain, snivel, set your own rules, and try to close the thread yourself when anyone disagrees with you or says anything slightly deragatory about you. Or, new development, just ask for a sticky that noone can comment on so you can pretend noone has anything bad to say.

OR you possess a picture of Brandon ****ing a chicken....:rolleyes:

Blakesdad 01-20-2011 07:45 PM

This thread is still open by the way.....:D:D:D:D

And I'm working diligently on my forecast..

Right now thou, I gotta take a dump...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mikie 01-20-2011 08:33 PM

You guys are pretty funny. Not one of you would dare get on "Toilet Flush" and express these opinions.

5th Tuition 01-20-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 9547)
OR you possess a picture of Brandon ****ing a chicken....:rolleyes:

There's a picture of Brandon basting a chicken:rolleyes:?
5th (Marty)

Bend-Lure 01-21-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikie (Post 9549)
You guys are pretty funny. Not one of you would dare get on "Toilet Flush" and express these opinions.

You're right. This thread is now closed.

Blakesdad 01-22-2011 04:19 AM

Quote:

I would, if I could.... But the " Weatherman" has B's ear, and I'm out.

Thread still open.....;)

Jeremy, what in the F is up with our boys ??? JC... hope were able to "back into the playoffs" at this point....

JigStix 01-22-2011 09:15 PM

Brian, You are missing it then. He is back at it again and now he's telling people to stop watching TV and tune into Tidalfish for the real weather. That guy has to be stopped.

SimpleBiology 01-22-2011 09:20 PM

I thought TF had whiners, you guy's gott'em beat. Go Fishing!!:mad:

DirtyFrank 01-23-2011 09:33 PM

you sure you can handle big weather?...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...HSCwQUYN3w&t=1

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/u...orms-penis.jpg

(a shame these got banished over there)

Bend-Lure 01-24-2011 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 9562)
Jeremy, what in the F is up with our boys ??? JC... hope were able to "back into the playoffs" at this point....

Nick had a goal two games ago, and Ovi had a hat trick on Saturday. Shine up the cup - It's coming to DC. I'll be at the game tonight. Give me a hollar if you will be there.

terpheels 01-25-2011 02:00 PM

can't believe u ain't goin along 4 the ride this weekend B...gonna miss u...hangover forthcoming.

Blakesdad 01-25-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JigStix (Post 9565)
Brian, You are missing it then. He is back at it again and now he's telling people to stop watching TV and tune into Tidalfish for the real weather. That guy has to be stopped.

I can "look" but can't respond. I havent looked in a week, maybe later.

Rob, what are you talking about ?? I havent been invited to anything... I'm redoing my bathroom, so maybe they know I'd opt out ??? Let me in, I could use a drunken road trip.. Give me a shout on Wednesday...

Back to the main topic..The "models " are all over the place... LMFAO...

I'll continue my lone crusade... Weather men haven't a f'ing clue.. Last night at 11:00 it was all rain.

Now we are looking at 4 - 8"...... WTF ????

Thread still open....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Skip 01-26-2011 08:50 AM

I fished with a guy who was into LM bass tournaments.
He studied weather since it often effected how / where he would fish. He told me about clouds and how the different shapes can help predict the upcoming weather. Wish I had paid more attention - he really knew his stuff.

He did say how tricky it was to predict the weather in Maryland. The state has mountains and ocean only 200 miles apart - then a large bay in between. Storms often change course.

This snow / rain storm is a good example. Weather is different just 20 miles north / south of Baltimore. I bet somewhere in that area - forecast is dead on.

It's a tough job trying to predict the weather - everyone wants a guarantee from the weather folks.

Life is too short to b*tch when the weather folks miss it. Big deal - it was just a prediction.

der Fischadler 02-26-2011 08:39 PM

TF response to Lilac

Quote:

Ok, Mikie, it's done.
I've had it with him and a few others.
I stand alone.
1,800 posts and the majority fishing reports.
At least 901 fishing reports then...

Mikie 02-27-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der Fischadler (Post 10131)
Ok, Mikie, it's done.
I've had it with him and a few others.
I stand alone.
1,800 posts and the majority fishing reports.
At least 901 fishing reports then...

Careful, you'll join the ranks of the banished! Brandi doesn't like people who don't toe the line. Unless you're his buddies - in which case you can threaten bodily harm and fistfights and it just gets swept under the table (or deleted) with no consequences.

Blakesdad 02-27-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikie (Post 10138)
Careful, you'll join the ranks of the banished! Brandi doesn't like people who don't toe the line. Unless you're his buddies - in which case you can threaten bodily harm and fistfights and it just gets swept under the table (or deleted) with no consequences.

I can vouch for that !!!!!

I was SO careful to watch my wording in that dumb ass thread, said nothing harmful and POOF..... :eek:

I haven't been " over there" in awhile... Puxatony running his mouth again ??

Let me guess, SPRING is right around the corner ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: