CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bloody Point - 3/18 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=583)

Skip 03-18-2010 09:07 PM

Bloody Point - 3/18

Short report - got a Rock off Bloody Point - west side in 60 feet.
33 +/- but nice looking fish.
Chartruese parachute with a green glow shad off the board. Reel Dragon tackle sells them - good looking shad that feels fairly tough.
Water was smooth and clean.

Up near #87 - it got dirty. Very little on the meter. Very strong outgoing current.
Tide was extra high in morning.

Blakesdad 03-18-2010 09:13 PM

Beats what I did today.. Thanks for the report, See you this weekend ???

Steve F 03-19-2010 06:28 AM

Well at least you got on the water and not stuck in a office like I was yesterday and today :( It's only going to get better as you know...

powerplay 03-19-2010 07:22 AM

One fish caught???? Guess you need to keep following that blue judge around just like the other day i hear he caught a few.

Skip 03-19-2010 08:23 AM

Blakesdad - I'll be at OC for the MSSA convention.

Powerplay - good to hear a few are being caught. My guess is they are just beginning to trickle in.

Rivercat09 03-19-2010 10:44 AM

Thanks for the report Skip! Looks like you had a gorgeous day in which to do it, which is the most important thing. The fishing starting to pick up is a bonus. Thanks for sharing!

Don

reeltor 03-19-2010 01:13 PM

Nicely done Skip.

one fish 03-19-2010 08:12 PM

Thanks Skip.

I slow trolled from ccnpp to your favorite 'cp' and saw no marks, no bait,a few birds, water temp 50-51 degrees.

reds 03-20-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one fish (Post 5529)
Thanks Skip.

I slow trolled from ccnpp to your favorite 'cp' and saw no marks, no bait,a few birds, water temp 50-51 degrees.

Ron

The big ones are up in the rivers. Choptank and the Chester are full of them.

goinsfishin 03-20-2010 06:43 PM

Thanks for the ride Skip....I enjoyed the day.

one fish 03-24-2010 12:45 PM

Hi Reds,

Great to hear from you, been a long time. don't see you in the other place.
We were talking about a couple of the spring trips we had in my boat near the rips where we got into them in the open. also, the trip up to the flats with Walleye Pete. I think it was you me butch and ?

I remember you and butch sat down to talk and not fish and wp tells you to fish. you tell him, you're paying and you'll fish or talk with your friend, whichever you want. never forgot that. funny.

good luck.:D

reds 03-24-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one fish (Post 5692)
Hi Reds,

Great to hear from you, been a long time. don't see you in the other place.
We were talking about a couple of the spring trips we had in my boat near the rips where we got into them in the open. also, the trip up to the flats with Walleye Pete. I think it was you me butch and ?

I remember you and butch sat down to talk and not fish and wp tells you to fish. you tell him, you're paying and you'll fish or talk with your friend, whichever you want. never forgot that. funny.

good luck.:D

Fourth Guy was Tommy (worked for SS, I think)

Pete didn't understand that I had caught my share of fish over the years and would rather talk (then fish) to a guy I only saw a few times a year. Oh well.

Best time was behind the gas docks. What did we catch that time, 3 or 4 hundred?

one fish 03-24-2010 05:17 PM

Yeah, how could I forget tommy tuna, been fishin/working with him for yrs.

year, gas docks, I remember that.
go gettum.:D