CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CBA challenge update (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3065)

mark1234 11-26-2015 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmp8254 (Post 20762)
I was on the fence about fishing the tournament this weekend due to lack of fishing partners, but I just found out my marina is closed all weekend for the Holiday! Probably my fault, I am sure they told me and I just plain forgot. So, now I am not partner-less, I am boat-less since it is stuck in the boatel. If anyone is looking for a novice angler to join them for the tournament, let me know.

I've got room. I am fishing solo, so you are welcome to join. However, I don't have a cushy pilot house, it's an open center console.

Chessie27 11-26-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark1234 (Post 20764)
I've got room. I am fishing solo, so you are welcome to join. However, I don't have a cushy pilot house, it's an open center console.

Mark is a great guy and it is a NICE center console!!

Rockin' Robin 11-27-2015 06:40 AM

If anybody is looking for a boat to fish on tomorrow, I have room for one or two on the WINNING boat out of Annapolis. I also have a pilot house and propane heat:rolleyes: PM me your phone number if you are interested.

Chessie27 11-27-2015 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockin' Robin (Post 20766)
If anybody is looking for a boat to fish on tomorrow, I have room for one or two on the WINNING boat out of Annapolis. I also have a pilot house and propane heat:rolleyes: PM me your phone number if you are interested.

I am VERY interested in being on the winning boat!!! Can a bring a few friends too?? :D

5th Tuition 11-27-2015 05:18 PM

OK guys; weather looks good. Winds light and variable and no chancy of rain until after dark.

Most of the boats I know will be on channel 72. See you guys at check-in (1:00 pm) at the marina (Atlantic Resorts Marina on the Patapsco).
Picknic tables are ready, Mikes charcoal grill is ready, looking forward to seeing everyone. Plenty of empty slips available if you come by boat.

Have fun; happy hunting:)
5th (Marty)

Mako mike 11-28-2015 05:19 AM

To all those competing today

Good luck and be safe and we will see you around 1

garlien 11-28-2015 06:13 AM

Thanks for setting this up guys.

It's going to be a fun day.

Hope everyone gets a chance today.

:)

Gypsy Danger 11-28-2015 04:40 PM

We couldn't have asked for a better day on the water and I'm officially stuffed from eating to many of Jason's fish Tacos!

Chessie27 11-28-2015 05:03 PM

Fun day, fishing could have been a little bit better for us but nice to put some new faces to names and see some of the old faces. Already planning strategy for next year. (Plan so far : try to catch a legal fish next year) :D

BIG Thanks to Atlantic Marina Resort for hosting and everyone else that helped out!!! I'd call it a success! :)

Mako mike 11-28-2015 06:23 PM

Jason call me! Important 443-848-7778