CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Shhhh!........ Don't tell Marty! (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3160)

Mako mike 03-28-2016 05:27 AM

Shhhh!........ Don't tell Marty!

1 Attachment(s)
I was at marina on Saturday screwing around with some stuff and enjoying Marty's company. Got a few things accomplished. Got chart figured out that came with new plotter, throw it away and buy platinum plus, got Marty's tracks erased on his plotter and put a couple layers of shrink tube on board flags so they won't blow out. Thing is when we were walking down the pier to head home I noticed a modification to the fish cleaning station and thought it odd that Marty hadn't mentioned anything to me about it! After inspecting closely I saw why?

5th Tuition 03-28-2016 07:53 AM

I know "Good Luck Jay" didn't do that:D

BUT............................since I'm the only one down there that catches fish; I don't have much to worry about anyway:eek:

5th

Mako mike 03-28-2016 08:20 AM

Ouch that hurts! There was some confusion last year after returning from point lookout as to where the end of the pier was. If standing at the table the pier ends either directly in front of of directly behind you. So on the trip Jay made with us he clearly said " the end of the pier by Marty's boat!" So to make things absolutely clear the change to the sign was made. Cannot believe you have never noticed? But if you weren't a legend on the Chesapeake bay no one would even know what boat was Marty's! So I guess you could take it as a compliment?

Fish Nut 03-28-2016 09:34 AM

What your saying is, I have to collect all the Carcasses and toss them overboard behind Marty’s boat……. I am ok with that. :D

Gypsy Danger 03-28-2016 11:01 AM

Didn't Marty get skunked the other day????

Last time I saw pictures it looked like Jason and Jeff caught fish...I just don't remember seeing any fish pictures from Marty!

5th Tuition 03-28-2016 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 21511)
Didn't Marty get skunked the other day????

Last time I saw pictures it looked like Jason and Jeff caught fish...I just don't remember seeing any fish pictures from Marty!

Thats a lot of smack talk for a man without a boat:D
5th

Mako mike 03-28-2016 07:42 PM

As you can see I'm pleading the 5th! No
Pun intended

Gypsy Danger 03-29-2016 06:44 AM

Well I guess I asked for that one...damn Marty next time just throw salt into the wound!!!

Just wait till the CBA Tournament!

5th Tuition 03-29-2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 21529)
Just wait till the CBA Tournament!

A captain is only as good as his crew. With you, Bruce, and Jay looking to run their own boats this year; I'll predict I have last place already sewn up:D

I hope you get your boat during trophy season. I want to run behind you and be able to read that huge Furuno fish finder screen above your deck:eek:
5th

Mako mike 03-29-2016 07:58 AM

Don't worry Lolo I'll take you fishing. Like I said fishing! If you want to go catching I guess you'll have to catch a ride with Marty. But with your help I bet we could fill his slip with carcasses before he returns from Deale later this spring. Hell I may not even fish the spring season, may just hit all the fish cleaning stations at various marinas and bring them back up to the bodkin! Jay would love me!