CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Roll Call - First Ever CB Angler Meeting 12/21 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=261)

Baldzilla 12-09-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerplay (Post 2431)
It's all about mark. I call him once or twice a week to chat but i don't think he really appreciates it. I would love to get him in some hockey skates then maybe he would change his tune:D:D:D:D:D

I'm sorry Jimbo, from now on I'll express my deepest appreciation for our calls! I'll put the hockey skates on as long as you're wearing figure skates :D I think part of the meeting Monday will be seeing what night works best for everyone...Wednesday's are fine with me but unlike others I like input from everyone! Everyone except Keith! Honestly I figured the closer we got to Christmas the harder it would be to get people...

Breakaway 12-09-2009 03:56 PM

Mark, don't let Jimbo get to you. I think he's probably mad because he winterized his boat already and the fishing is still red hot! Sorry Jim, I know us Judge owners should stick together:D Seriously it's tough to plan a large gathering. You gotta just throw out a day and hope for the best, and change it up sometimes. Oh yeah, Mondays suck for me too. I'm in for a different day next time, I look forward to putting the faces with the names.

onefishnfool 12-09-2009 05:43 PM

I'm in, and the boss may also be along.

cmason164 12-09-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer (Post 2430)
he just arrogantly said "Well, Monday works for me so it should work for everyone else too"! :D

Now thats funny!!

Lone Ranger 12-09-2009 07:52 PM

I surely will try and make it....Work won't be a problem,I'll be out for Shoulder Surgery.Then again..........Being around a bunch of Drunks after having Surgery might not be Safe!! Just put me in the corner!:D:D:D [Mike]

reeltor 12-09-2009 08:08 PM

Mike, be sure to bring the percocet with you;)

der Fischadler 12-09-2009 08:28 PM

Best Times for the Community

Baldie;
How about Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?
No stingers (it's a type of cocktail), 6 drinks (minimum), and no barbs thrown.
You are only allowed to troll for hogs (cows) by dragging a corn cob through the dance floor before midnight.
Go ugly early and miss the late night blitz.
I'm sure I missed something...
MRN
Oh yea, please wear your new Artic Armor so we can all see how it fits and don't forget the hat.

Baldzilla 12-09-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der Fischadler (Post 2452)
Baldie;
How about Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?
No stingers (it's a type of cocktail), 6 drinks (minimum), and no barbs thrown.
You are only allowed to troll for hogs (cows) by dragging a corn cob through the dance floor before midnight.
Go ugly early and miss the late night blitz.
I'm sure I missed something...
MRN
Oh yea, please wear your new Artic Armor so we can all see how it fits and don't forget the hat.

Der Fischadler for Prez???
Your humble servant and protege!

Lone Ranger 12-09-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeltor (Post 2451)
Mike, be sure to bring the percocet with you;)

Paul,I don't need any Percocets,I've been Married for 28 yrs......I'm used to PAIN!!!:D:D

drichitt 12-09-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 2420)
...... as the new moderator....

TF ain't looking so bad anymore:D....Don