CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Really good news (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1230)

5th Tuition 02-22-2011 09:35 PM

Really good news

OK, so I got a new truck; big deal:rolleyes:.

The real news is that I also bought the downscan/sidescan to go with my HDS 7 from last year.

Now I will be able to see the fish that won't bite. I will be really frustrated:D.

5th (Marty)

crabby and son 02-23-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 10030)
OK, so I got a new truck; big deal:rolleyes:.

The real news is that I also bought the downscan/sidescan to go with my HDS 7 from last year.

Now I will be able to see the fish that won't bite. I will be really frustrated:D.

5th (Marty)

It is REALLY frustrating to see all the fish below your boat and NOT be able to catch one. I also have caught many fish when nothing showed on the meter. Congrats on the truck and downscan/sidescan! When you get old , you need all the help you can get. Don't come back on me cause I have a 10 year old..........Son..not Grandson:D............Gary

jumbo1 02-23-2011 04:08 AM

Downscan..sidescan and a new truck...man you are living right!...
So I guess I'm not the only one who sees fish on the FF and they're not biting and I say "what's wrong with this stupid thing, is it in simulator".....:D

Hockleyneck 02-23-2011 08:05 AM

Congrats- I think you will like the SS.

Fish Nut 02-23-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbo1 (Post 10032)
Downscan..sidescan and a new truck...man you are living right!...
So I guess I'm not the only one who sees fish on the FF and they're not biting and I say "what's wrong with this stupid thing, is it in simulator".....:D

You guys dont need a fancy side scan / down scan to have this problem.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Skip 02-23-2011 10:26 AM

Hate to break this to you but a Toyota is not a real truck :D

Got to laugh about seeing fish that do not bite. One day - my dad turned off the finder after trolling 3 hours over a school of Rock that would not bite.
Felt better not seeing them.

Cool deal on the sidescan - love to bum a ride to see how it looks.

mlag 02-23-2011 11:34 AM

Now I guess all you need to find is a new "net man":eek:

terpheels 02-23-2011 11:43 AM

If nothing else the SS/DS is cool 2 look at. I personally like the way it shows bait balls, kinda like a cloud, whereas individual fish r either arches or distinct points. If u do any wreck fishing it is bad a$$.

garlien 02-23-2011 01:48 PM

Sweet...Now we can compare notes on how to use the new equipment to see more fish and not catch them....

Will stay in touch and share what I learn...Do the same....

Just hoping for a good spring and summer this year....

Plus its two more of us that will be able to see all those "nets" on the bottom now !

:)

B-Faithful 02-23-2011 02:05 PM

Marty, what do you need those fancy electronics for? I thought you were just a chummer :D.

New truck, new electronics...... New boat :confused:;) No sense waiting now!