CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Old Bragging Report with lotta pics (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=787)

Slayer 05-08-2010 09:32 PM

Old Bragging Report with lotta pics

14 Attachment(s)
My buddy finally emailed me some pictures from a trolling trip we went on right after the season opened. It was a very explosive bite that morning. Our first pass across the channel alone we landed a dozen fish. I troll 14 rods and after my first turn to come back across the channel, we had 10 rods in that needed to be put back out! Here's a sampling of some of the action (but not all of it..sometimes there wasn't enough time between hookups for picture taking :p). Have fun out there.

Dan with a nice one
Attachment 251
Jason wanted in on the action
Attachment 252
So did I
Attachment 253
Jason with another
Attachment 254
One for the box
Attachment 255
Action just won't stop for Dan
Attachment 256
And it keeps on for me too
Attachment 257
Dan is a catching machine
Attachment 258
Jason won't be outdone
Attachment 259
Man, this is almost getting old! :D
Attachment 260
Dan the man
Attachment 261
What could this possibly be?
Attachment 262
Dan's personal best 48"
Attachment 263
She earned her keep that day
Attachment 264

crabby and son 05-08-2010 09:55 PM

Nice pics. Guess that's why they call you slayer!..........Gary

Baldzilla 05-08-2010 10:12 PM

That 2nd to last pic is a hog...I had already made it my phone pic of you cause you are so damn ugly, I may make it my profile pic...why do you never produce like that when I'm out??? Good job man

drichitt 05-09-2010 07:52 AM

Sounds like toooo much work:D Nice going Keith....Don

Steve F 05-09-2010 09:46 AM

WOW what a day you guys had and they are some nice fish and pic's. Thanks for the report and lets hope it picks up like that very soon.....

Skip 05-09-2010 10:36 AM

WOW - best I've heard of in a long time.
Nice looking fish.

I got 1 in 12 hours of trolling - :rolleyes:

Slayer 05-09-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 6941)
That 2nd to last pic is a hog...I had already made it my phone pic of you cause you are so damn ugly, I may make it my profile pic...why do you never produce like that when I'm out??? Good job man

What are you talking about? We always catch like that when you're with me...you're just always in a drunken stupor so I guess you don't realize how good the fishing is.

Thanks for the kinds words everybody. That was a once in a season day there. Boated 30 total by 1045 that morning.

crabby and son 05-09-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer (Post 6946)
What are you talking about? We always catch like that when you're with me...you're just always in a drunken stupor so I guess you don't realize how good the fishing is.

Thanks for the kinds words everybody. That was a once in a season day there. Boated 30 total by 1045 that morning.

Now I know where all the fish have gone:eek: Some kept but MANY more educated:D.When you educate that many BIG fish, it's like educating MILLIONS of smaller ones:p. Baldzilla is the perfect example of a jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other end............Gary

Baldzilla 05-09-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby and son (Post 6947)
Baldzilla is the perfect example of a jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other end............Gary

Who is this crabby guy?

Who let the cat out of the bag? I am usually drunk before you leave the dock, cause you make me drive so far to get to you I have to slam a few beers to stay awake...plus I need them to deal with your incessent need to be coddled :)

RonaldMcDingle 05-09-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby and son (Post 6947)
Now I know where all the fish have gone:eek: Some kept but MANY more educated:D.When you educate that many BIG fish, it's like educating MILLIONS of smaller ones:p. Baldzilla is the perfect example of a jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other end............Gary

Awfully harsh there Sir! Baldzilla was kind enough to show me his boat as I am in the market and he was very kind to me.

Mr. Slayer, he also showed me that picture of the very large fish in one of your pictures. What a beautiful beast! Congratulations to you Sir!