CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Calling all 39" and some change club members... (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=306)

Old No.7 12-17-2009 08:34 PM

Calling all 39" and some change club members...

Ok, Being the new president, I just wanted to let you all know first of all how proud I am to be your president.. Being a 39" and some change member is nothing to be ashamed of... :rolleyes: I just wanted to send a quick message to you all, ( damn few of us left) and would like you to respond to this lett me know who you are, and possibly how long you've been a member of the " 39 inch and some change club". Thanks and see you all on the water!

President Phil Bietsch

"Catchin' Hell"

Baldzilla 12-17-2009 08:49 PM

Phil I know you fish with some real rockstars and could probably never lower yourself to fish with me, but I'll tell ya, you are welcome any time on my boat and you can reel in every single damn fish until you catch a 40"....I want to make it my personal mission to oust you as president by letting you get a 40"er...how you feel about jigging?

drichitt 12-17-2009 08:57 PM

Have faith Phil. Tomorrow is going to be your lucky day. I decided I had to be there to witness it for myself. Not that Mark is feeling any pressure or not:rolleyes:....Don

Old No.7 12-17-2009 09:03 PM

Baldzilla,
I'm headin' out tomorrow with Mark and Don, So we'll see what happens,..Knowing my luck, i'll reel the first 5 rock in, and they'll all be under 40.. next one I'll let Don bring in and BAM 45!!! So we'll see! I'll definatly take you up on that offer sometime though! ALWAYS looking for someone to go fishin with.

President Phil Bietsch

"Catchin' Hell"

Baldzilla 12-17-2009 09:21 PM

Phil,
when you fish as much as those 2 40"ers are easy to catch...but don't get your hopes up, I caught the last over 40"er today :D if you ever want to slum it give me a shout
Mark

crabby and son 12-17-2009 10:02 PM

Good luck tomorrow Phil. Mark should put you on some nice fish. I would really be surprised if you remain President after tomorrow. The only bad thing about catching a 40 is that your next goal will be 50:D I have not made that yet but an happy catching whatever I catch and I know you are too............Gary

Stinkbait 12-18-2009 09:02 AM

Them 3 fellers just left the shop a while ago. I wished 'em luck.

But I did tell Mark to be sure to see that the Prez gets plenty of high 30"ers to the boat before he lets Phil reel in that 40" on the WWTFB near sunset:D

Jim

B-Faithful 12-18-2009 09:30 AM

Hopefully Don puts out his HUGE umbrella out 200'+:eek: :D

crabby and son 12-18-2009 04:03 PM

Well, I heard Phil got a 42" near the boat and lost it:mad: We will have to wait and see if he is a mouse or a man. Stay tuned..............Gary

crabby and son 12-18-2009 06:52 PM

Final word is in and Phil remains President. 39 3/4 was the catch of the day:( I spoke with Polecat today and they caught many rock outside the 3 mile range but none caught to keep on the inside. Just one of them things!.That's fishin............Gary