CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Rods From Judge Yachts (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1274)

Billj 03-30-2011 09:41 AM

Rods From Judge Yachts

4 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

We now have rods available for the local fisherman. They are good quality rods and are priced very reasonable.

Below are the specs for the rods.

6' Medium Power Jigging Rod Line 8-15 lbs. Lure 3/8-3/4 oz. $69.00

Pacific Bay Hialoy Guides
Hialoy Inserts/Coated Stainless Steel Frames
Fuji DPS Graphite Reel Seats
Double Foot Frame on First Guide for Durability
Graphite Blank for Super Sensitivity

5'6" Medium Heavy Carbon Blend 20-50 lbs. Trolling Rod $79.00

Pacific Bay TICH Turbo Guides- Braid Ready
TICH Inserts/Coated Stainless Steel Frames
Carbon Fiber Blend Blank
Pacific Bay 1 Piece Butt Sleeves
Extra Film 75 Durometer Foam Foregrip

6' Heavy Carbon Blend 30-60 lbs. Trolling Rod $89.00

Pacific Bay Roller Stripper and Roller Tip
Hialoy Rollers with Stainless Steel Bearings
Hialoy Turbo Guides/Stainless Steel Frames
Carbon Fiber Blend Blank
A Lightweight Rod with Guts

Give me or Greg a ring or e-mail if your interested.

Volume discounts are available.

Bill

Blakesdad 03-30-2011 03:16 PM

Really ??? :confused:

"Good quality rods and priced very reasonable," don't belong in the same sentence.

Whats next Mr Softees ??:eek:

Billj 03-30-2011 03:38 PM

Well, I guess I should raise the price and make more money.;)

Blakesdad 03-30-2011 03:59 PM

How about just sticking to boats... ???

CB Angler already has a resident rod maker.:)

Billj 03-30-2011 04:56 PM

Can't do!:)

Steve F 03-31-2011 06:54 AM

Bill,
When I build rods for guys I always tell them I cannot come close to rods you can buy off the rack. The thing about store bought rods is that they make about a trillion of them the same way that’s why they can sell them for a lot less. That is a really good price on those rods just wish I could get a good blank for that price. :( Hell I put up a post a week ago trying to sell some trolling rods at a discount price and only had 3 guys call me about them and none of them even got one and I was only asking $100.00 for a Custom Built rod.

Blakesdad 03-31-2011 12:18 PM

Steve, just start building boats, can't be that hard. Give someone here a sweet, below market deal, and they in turn will sing your praises, until they are blue in the face. Have an open house up in Bum F Walkersville, serve some chow, few beers, your good !

Whatta business plan.. I'm a f'ing genius...:):):)

Steve F 03-31-2011 12:45 PM

If that’s what it takes to make a couple of bucks maybe I’ll have to do that. We eat a lot of yard bird up here so that will be the main dish…You ready to head South next week, I know I am my bags have been packed for 2 weeks…..

Stripe Tease 03-31-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 10483)
If that’s what it takes to make a couple of bucks maybe I’ll have to do that. We eat a lot of yard bird up here so that will be the main dish……..

If I didn't already have 30 rods lying around, I could make you a sweet deal on some Bar B Q for your "Rod Builder Open house."

5th Tuition 03-31-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 10478)
Steve, just start building boats, can't be that hard. Give someone here a sweet, below market deal, and they in turn will sing your praises, until they are blue in the face. Have an open house up in Bum F Walkersville, serve some chow, few beers, your good !

Whatta business plan.. I'm a f'ing genius...:):):)

Steve built me one sweet rod a couple weeks ago. I used it today at the rips and even though it was rough, it was sensitive enough to feel the bite (even on 30 # braid). I caught plenty of fish and the rod was balanced perfectly. Even the Captain of the boat commented on the rod when he tried it. It was a virgin until today, but I quickly turned it into a Rockfish Whore this morning.
If you are interested in a sweet custom rod that can be personalized with your initials, name, or picture of your favorite fish that you target, see Steve.
5th (Marty)

p.s. That should be worth at least a beer and some chips:D.

p.p.s. When my gas tank needed replacing, Bill Judge did the work in a timely manner and at a very resonable price. Even if you are not in the market for a new boat, Bill can do repairs or modifications for you.
That's worth two beers and a bag of chips.