CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CBA challenge update (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3065)

Mako mike 11-24-2015 09:21 PM

CBA challenge update

With the conflicting weather forecasts as of tonite the "gathering" is still on! Just a reminder if the weather is unfishable for some or all the after party is still on! If you do fish remember that the measure in for bragging rights only is at 1:00 P.M. All door prizes and raffle will take place at approx. 2:30 and obviously you need to be present to win. If not registered you will not be eligible. Again if not a total rainout I plan on being at Marina by 12:00-12:30. Please remember to bring something for the grill and whatever you may want to drink. In the event of a washout the festivities will be moved to coconut charlies. Hopefully if this would be the case we can make a call on that by Friday night but as it stands now everything will take place at Atlantic Marina Resort. Look forward to a tight contest and seeing everyone.
And by the way do not forget your $50.00 per boat fee for door prizes and raffle!

Chessie27 11-24-2015 09:58 PM

JUSTIFIED is in either way so I hope someone can give us a lift to Coconut's if we need to change venues last minute. I will be sure to check here for the committee weather report Friday eve.

Mako mike 11-25-2015 06:42 AM

I can run shuttle service!

5th Tuition 11-25-2015 08:07 AM

My long range weather forecast is showing improvement for Saturday:)

I don't trust them until 2 days out, but at least it's an encouraging trend:D
5th

Mako mike 11-25-2015 08:10 AM

That's why the national weather service rely on information from NOAA. They have NOAA idea what the weather is going to be like!

No Ragrets 11-25-2015 09:14 AM

So do we have an actual boat count at this point or are we waiting for Friday and the weather report?

Mako mike 11-25-2015 11:18 AM

I believe it's still around 10 boats. Have not heard or seen anyone saying they are not coming but you never know until the day of since it's a pay when you get there thing.

Dilligaf 11-25-2015 12:31 PM

Well keep your fingers crossed boys the WX is changing for the better(knock on wood)/head. :D

Cmp8254 11-26-2015 11:49 AM

I was on the fence about fishing the tournament this weekend due to lack of fishing partners, but I just found out my marina is closed all weekend for the Holiday! Probably my fault, I am sure they told me and I just plain forgot. So, now I am not partner-less, I am boat-less since it is stuck in the boatel. If anyone is looking for a novice angler to join them for the tournament, let me know.

Chessie27 11-26-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmp8254 (Post 20762)
I was on the fence about fishing the tournament this weekend due to lack of fishing partners, but I just found out my marina is closed all weekend for the Holiday! Probably my fault, I am sure they told me and I just plain forgot. So, now I am not partner-less, I am boat-less since it is stuck in the boatel. If anyone is looking for a novice angler to join them for the tournament, let me know.

I got room but you live on the wrong side!! Seems silly to drive 2 hours each way to hang out 10 minutes from home. Particularly just to get skunked!!! :eek: