CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tri State this Saturday? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3502)

Spot77 02-06-2018 12:43 PM

Tri State this Saturday?

I always love this one.....it's free and I've always found great deals on some things.

I think the short, 1 day event motivates people to sell at better prices maybe?

It's been pretty packed every time I've gone.

5th Tuition 02-06-2018 01:08 PM

I was looking forward to it; but yet another cousin (3 in 9 months) passed. Funeral on Saturday.
5th

Spot77 02-06-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23098)
I was looking forward to it; but yet another cousin (3 in 9 months) passed. Funeral on Saturday.
5th

Crap.....Sorry Marty.

Glad we're not related. :eek:

I had a friend die of a heart attack two days ago.....she was only 46.

Chessie27 02-06-2018 08:56 PM

Wow, condolences to you both. Life’s short, enjoy it while you can!!

I MAY be there first thing, not sure yet. My buddy has a brand new 257 Grady sitting down there and I’m thinking he’ll want to go drool on it if he can. (Should be shrink wrapped tho)

Mako mike 02-07-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 23099)
Crap.....Sorry Marty.

Glad we're not related. :eek:

I had a friend die of a heart attack two days ago.....she was only 46.

To both of you my condolences, as for show, mmm maybe I will! Need to try to get Tawn to treat at Happy Harbor?

Bsuppin10 02-07-2018 02:17 PM

Friends dont let friends buy gradys! ������

Chessie27 02-08-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsuppin10 (Post 23102)
Friends dont let friends buy gradys! ������

I tried to show him the JY light ;) But there is nothing wrong with a Grady either. As long as they don’t try to run you over in the fog- right Marty???

He wants to go drool so 5 of us will be there bright and early.

5th Tuition 02-09-2018 07:07 PM

Got a reprieve from the funeral. My mom (89) is fretting about the afternoon weather. See some of you there; maybe hit Happy Harbor for a late breakfast/early lunch:D
5th

5th Tuition 02-10-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23104)
Got a reprieve from the funeral. My mom (89) is fretting about the afternoon weather. See some of you there; maybe hit Happy Harbor for a late breakfast/early lunch:D
5th

Maybe a funeral would have been better:mad:
Ran into Jeff (Justified) and he gave me a bunch of crap because I bought some jigging lures and skirts:D
What was it you said, "We are trollers"!!

Sorry Jeff, had a moment of weakness and felt like I needed to buy SOMETHING since I got up at 4:10 am this morning to get in the door at 7am:eek:

Maybe I'll follow Jeff's business model. I bought the lures/skirts for $20; I'll sell them to Mako Mike for $10:)

Not a lot of things there to interest me, but I did talk Capt. Charlie Schneider (Big Will II) to try the "flashing lights" on his deep umbrella's. Now, all I have to do is keep Jason (Rockin Robin) from finding them:D:D
5th

Spot77 02-11-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23105)
Maybe a funeral would have been better:mad:
Ran into Jeff (Justified) and he gave me a bunch of crap because I bought some jigging lures and skirts:D
What was it you said, "We are trollers"!!

Sorry Jeff, had a moment of weakness and felt like I needed to buy SOMETHING since I got up at 4:10 am this morning to get in the door at 7am:eek:

Maybe I'll follow Jeff's business model. I bought the lures/skirts for $20; I'll sell them to Mako Mike for $10:)

Not a lot of things there to interest me, but I did talk Capt. Charlie Schneider (Big Will II) to try the "flashing lights" on his deep umbrella's. Now, all I have to do is keep Jason (Rockin Robin) from finding them:D:D
5th

How is Charlie?

We had a small gathering of 15 people :eek: at my house for my son's 18th birthday yesterday. Nothing like cramming all those people in your house on a rainy muddy as hell day.....including 4 very energetic toddlers. :rolleyes:

Hope to see many of you in Pasadena next weekend.