CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   pet peeve (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1029)

Stinkbait 09-12-2010 07:02 PM

My pet peeve is about people that post things about pet peeves, and people that respond with their pet peeves......argh.......:rolleyes:

Couldn't resist,
Jim

5th Tuition 09-12-2010 08:29 PM

Well Jim;

My pet peeve is when a bait and tackle shop owner sells me defective drone spoons. After using your diagramed spread (that you gave me for free) and all the pretty color drone spoons (you recommended) and catching a ton of spanish, blues and rock on them; the reflective tape is coming off from all the tooth marks:D.
I had to buy more reflective tape and redo them. Now they don't look quite as nice as new:rolleyes:.
I'll be testing out the "newly taped" lures tomorrow.

5th (Marty)

:D:D:D this thread should die soon, the weather looks nice for fishing this week. I'll be out below Chesapeake Beach early in the A.M.

Fish Nut 09-12-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 8333)
Or if they troll instead of jig or flyfish:D.
5th (Marty)

this is funny:D

STMAN 09-13-2010 09:10 AM

I have a few fishing pet peeves...

Someone showing up to fish with only a bottle of water in their hand for a 6 hour trip.

Fish all day and not offer gas/bait money.

Tell someone to bring beer/soda something to eat for trip and they bring 2 bottles of water, 6 pack and a sub to split on a 1/2 day trip.

Isn't it obvious I need new friends! I am at the point that I prefer to go by myself.:D

JigStix 09-14-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STMAN (Post 8357)
I have a few fishing pet peeves...

Someone showing up to fish with only a bottle of water in their hand for a 6 hour trip.

Fish all day and not offer gas/bait money.

Tell someone to bring beer/soda something to eat for trip and they bring 2 bottles of water, 6 pack and a sub to split on a 1/2 day trip.

Isn't it obvious I need new friends! I am at the point that I prefer to go by myself.:D

or you just demand too much of your "Hos"
Ever meet 27Sailfish?

Pet Peeve is jerk offs that make money off taking people fishing when they were going anyway.

Stop Ho Price Fixing!!!!!

STMAN 09-15-2010 06:27 AM

I try not too demand that much from my "hos" I just do not want to have to feed and water them as well buy the bait.

Only went fishing with Sailfish27 one time around 10 years ago off of a favor he owed me... he certainly knew what he was doing!

old hat 09-16-2010 02:39 PM

my pet peeve is guys complaining about other guys charging to much to take Ho's fishing. What do you care? this is america...........mind your own business. personally I don't charge ho's as I was going anyway.

JigStix 09-16-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STMAN (Post 8364)
I try not too demand that much from my "hos" I just do not want to have to feed and water them as well buy the bait.

Only went fishing with Sailfish27 one time around 10 years ago off of a favor he owed me... he certainly knew what he was doing!

I think I'd ho with you, I like you!
I like the Saying "Ho's should not be plants"

powerplay 09-17-2010 03:36 PM

I have one less pet peeve as that person will never fish on my boat again. No more complaining of fishing methods. He has his own boat which is even better. Okay i feel a lot better now

JigStix 09-17-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerplay (Post 8351)
My pet peeve: Someone who charges $30.00 dollars gas / misc and fishes 6 minutes from the launch ramp. I won"t go with them again.

That's a good one! I've been on that boat too!