CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   2015 Year in review (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3089)

Mako mike 12-22-2015 01:26 PM

Looks and sounds like you had a very successful year. The FEW trips we did make together were a lot of fun and very productive. Thank you again helping me with my leaning curve in the bay after returning from several years on the offshore scene. You helped make my season very productive and again thanks for leaving a couple out there for everyone else. This past season has been awesome and have met some of the friendliest people here that will go out of their way to make sure your day is productive, for that I would like to thank everyone!

5th Tuition 12-22-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 20961)
Looks and sounds like you had a very successful year. The FEW trips we did make together were a lot of fun and very productive. Thank you again helping me with my leaning curve in the bay after returning from several years on the offshore scene. You helped make my season very productive and again thanks for leaving a couple out there for everyone else. This past season has been awesome and have met some of the friendliest people here that will go out of their way to make sure your day is productive, for that I would like to thank everyone!

And Just think how good next year will be now that you have Jeff's phone number:D
5th

Chessie27 12-22-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 20962)
And Just think how good next year will be now that you have Jeff's phone number:D
5th

That won't get you much, I run the pointy end of the boat; Margaret runs the square end & THATS the number you need!!! :D

Great year in review Marty. Mine was similar- mostly worked, fished occasionally, drank like a fish whenever the situation allowed. :D And of course spent quality time with some quality people (even if they live on the wrong side of the Bay :p )

Here's to next year!!! 🍸🍸🍸🍸

Mako mike 12-22-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 20964)
That won't get you much, I run the pointy end of the boat; Margaret runs the square end & THATS the number you need!!! :D

Great year in review Marty. Mine was similar- mostly worked, fished occasionally, drank like a fish whenever the situation allowed. :D And of course spent quality time with some quality people (even if they live on the wrong side of the Bay :p )

Here's to next year!!! 🍸🍸🍸🍸

No problem Jeff , I usually run the pointed end myself. If I reeled in two fish all season while trolling I would be surprised! Glad I have your contact number just in case we are both on cocktail hour on a head on situation! Just kidding, rarley when operating a vessel with crew is that the case. Worked too damn hard for 100 ton masters with endorsements to drink it away! Damn guys, I can hardly wait to get back out there and catch em up with
You guys. The way winter is going and Marty and myself both in indoor storage it's no problem to get together after the holidays on one of these 65-70 degree days we have been having and wet a line! God I love global warming, I just hope we don't pay for it in March and April. Otherwise I'll be heading back
Home to the keys as much as possible this winter. Actually taking Jay down in May while your all chasing Spring stripers for the tarpon run. Anyone interested we have room second week in May!

5th Tuition 12-22-2015 08:42 PM

Oh Hell No, I know how you get free drinks:eek:

Wait till I call Jay:D
5th

garlien 12-22-2015 11:28 PM

Marty,

What an amazing story and a great year...

If I have the time (doubt it) I will try to do the same...

Each year I take collection of photos like you shared and send them to Snapfish or a similar place and have a photo book of the year on the water done...

Its a great way to keep the memories alive...

Hey, we still have catch and release fishing...and the weather is good...I may have to go out and hit a few hot spots...

Mike