CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   For great fishing reports check this out (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1246)

tacklemake 03-07-2011 11:06 AM

For great fishing reports check this out

I have a good friend name Shawn who is putting out great fishing report on chesapeake light tackle.The reports are the best I have seen,so if you are looking for a great fishing report go to chesapeakelighttackle.com and check it out...............woody

reds 03-07-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacklemake (Post 10210)
I have a good friend name Shawn who is putting out great fishing report on chesapeake light tackle.The reports are the best I have seen,so if you are looking for a great fishing report go to chesapeakelighttackle.com and check it out...............woody

You might want to leave your name and address, so BOE Marine can send you a bill for the ad.

B-Faithful 03-07-2011 12:31 PM

Shawn is very knowledgable and is doing more to promote the fishing opportunities in the Chesapeake region than anyone I know. While at times we may not have the exact same perspective on some management issues, he puts a lot of time in doing his part so that we have a fishery for the future too. There is no doubt that the man cares for other fishermen and the environment! He is a true assest to our state.

his website is www.chesapeakelighttackle.com if you havent checked it out

der Fischadler 03-07-2011 12:33 PM

Bill for the Ad

Quote:

Originally Posted by reds (Post 10211)
You might want to leave your name and address, so BOE Marine can send you a bill for the ad.

Since he drives a Judge, all advertising is free on this board.

JigStix 03-07-2011 12:49 PM

You may as well go there because you sure as hell won't see anything worthwhile here

Slayer 03-07-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacklemake (Post 10210)

The best reports are never posted. ;)

jumbo1 03-07-2011 02:33 PM

Thats quite "amazing"...this is the fiest time I have ever read 5 replies and agreed with all 5.......:)

Actually it's the first time I have ever agreed with greg too.....

Shawn Kimbro 03-07-2011 02:54 PM

And you may all five line up and summarily kiss my as$.... :-)

B-Faithful 03-07-2011 03:14 PM

I am just buttering you up so when I start trolling/chumming/livelining again that I dont get a bunch of crap :p :D

Seriously, you have fuelled a bit of a light tackle craze on the bay, which is a good thing. You are getting people out on the water and interacting with our resources. Not only does this benefit our state economically but studies show that people who fish care more about the environment. Studies also show that people who do outdoor activities are typically healthier both physically and mentally.

I personally hope a growing interest in fishing leads to parents taking their kids fishing as it is one of the best activities in the world to spend one-on-one time with your kids. Parents taking to the time to talk and share activities with their kids benefits society in so many ways... (I believe it leads to less crime, people dependent upon social services, more involved citizens, etc. etc...)

Sorry, I can't help overthinking these things. My degree is in political philosophy:o)

jumbo1 03-07-2011 03:22 PM

You're still gonna get a bunch of crap, I've seen you LTJ.....:D...

Shawn, I would like to take this opportunity to thank YOU for making me physically and mentally healthier.......:eek::confused: