CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   Fishing Reports (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Fish Cleaning Station (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2944)

5th Tuition 06-24-2015 03:02 PM

New Fish Cleaning Station

1 Attachment(s)
The owner of my marina put in a fish cleaning station while I was away on my trip. Today; I put it to good use:)

I wasn't sure about the fishing up north of the bridge. Jason has been tearing them up south between West River and Bloody Point, but with my boat slipped up north, we searched the upper bay and found fish 22-24 inches. We caught fish trolling and jigging:eek:

Cleaned two nice "eating fish" (that's what everybody calls small fish:D) for me on the new cleaning station.

Fresh fish for dinner:)
5th

Mako mike 06-25-2015 07:07 AM

Glad to see it's finally getting put to good use. Did you notice the nice heavy duty rubber bumper pads we put on the pilings at the ramp so your not bouncing that pretty judge off the pilings when launching alone! Slowly turning it into a "resort"! Wait to you see the new pool!

5th Tuition 06-25-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 20043)
Glad to see it's finally getting put to good use. Did you notice the nice heavy duty rubber bumper pads we put on the pilings at the ramp so your not bouncing that pretty judge off the pilings when launching alone! Slowly turning it into a "resort"! Wait to you see the new pool!

If you want to really get fancy; how about "His" and "Hers" Porta Potties:D
5th

Chessie27 06-25-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 20044)
If you want to really get fancy; how about "His" and "Hers" Porta Potties:D
5th

Typical Martha, "give them an inch and they want a Mile!!!" :p

flycatcher 06-26-2015 08:44 PM

Hey Marty,
I thought I saw you out there Wed afternoon. Did you paint your bottom black? (Jeff's sure to ring in on that one.) Saw Greg out there as well. I had crossed over to the dark side and was on a charter pulling 20 lines - buddy won a half day trip, and I got invited along. Drove from up north down to Deale and then got a boat ride 20 miles north again. Go figure. Them Judges look good out there.

Joe Walsh 06-26-2015 11:26 PM

I heard that the owner of your marina saved money, by getting the "panfish" model.. He felt that anything larger, would just be a waste.. ��

5th Tuition 06-27-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Walsh (Post 20051)
I heard that the owner of your marina saved money, by getting the "panfish" model.. He felt that anything larger, would just be a waste.. ��

I heard the marina you go out of was considering putting in a Hot Dog Stand:eek:
5th

Joe Walsh 06-27-2015 12:38 PM

Stouten's already has one.... Lol...