CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Judge Yachts Open House (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=412)

B-Faithful 02-01-2010 03:28 PM

Judge Yachts Open House

6th Annual Open House

Please stop in for your tour of our factory!

Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010
Time: Noon – 5pm
Place: Judge Yachts
9531 Legion Road
Denton, MD 21629

RSVP: 410-479-9770 or info@judgeyachts.com

HUGE Factory Discounts

Savings up to $50,000.00

Please RSVP by February 19th

Meet & mingle with current Judge boat owners and find out why they love their Judge!

If you are thinking about owning a Judge, this is your perfect opportunity to climb aboard several boat models and see them up close and in person while enjoying an awesome party atmosphere.

Vendors on site include: Shore Tackle & Custom Rods, C&K Saltwater Fishing Tackle, BOE Marine Electronics, Scott Financial and Erie Insurance

This is a “rain or shine” event – all indoors.

We are looking forward to visiting with you on February 27th!

Don't miss out on this great offer.

Spot77 02-01-2010 06:33 PM

Greg - Would it be frowned upon to attend with absolutely no intention of buying a boat in the next few years?

I'd like to see the factory and some of the construction methods, but I'm a loooooong way off from buying a new boat.

CSRogers 02-01-2010 08:36 PM

Interested sort of

I also would like to attend but not to buy a boat , but to talk about some custom fiberglass fabrication. Do you think this would be o.k.?

Baldzilla 02-01-2010 09:27 PM

I'd have never guessed with the 4, yes count them, 4 e-mails Judge has sent to my e mail account about it :D

5th Tuition 02-01-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 3848)
I'd have never guessed with the 4, yes count them, 4 e-mails Judge has sent to my e mail account about it :D

Mark; I got four as well; guess this means I can bring 3 friends:D.

In all seriousness, I went last year with my wife (she liked the 36 better than the 27; go figure) and we met a close friend of mine there to not only see the boats, but the shop as well. He was heavy into restoring classic boats, but he fished with me about 6 times a year. We checked out tackle, electronics, and ate some of Bill's food. My friend was recovering from prostate surgery and doing better. Several months later, he had a small stroke and was put into the hospital. While there, he developed pneumonia, then a fungal infection, and finally had a masive stroke that took him. I can still see him sitting at one of Bill's round tables, enjoying the day.
After he passed away, I got notice that his wife wanted to know if I wanted to buy his rods and reels. I picked up four more trolling rigs from her and used them this fall to catch some nice size rock. I made his wife aware that his tackle was being put to good use, and she was happy for that.
Thanks to Bill, Judge Yachts, for a memorable time with a good friend. You never know when memories are going to be made.
To Hal Justice; Rest in Peace my friend. 5th (Marty)

Shawn Kimbro 02-01-2010 11:16 PM

Good story, Marty. I lost a best friend last year, so I can identify with your story.

I feel left out, I only got one invite! That Open House is the day after I get back from Belize. I'll be the broke sunburned guy in a speedo. :D

drichitt 02-02-2010 12:34 AM

Damn I feel slighted; nothing in my email box:(. Greg even knows I am in the market for an upgrade. Not to be detered...Hey Greg, what's on the menu:D?

Hockleyneck 02-02-2010 07:19 AM

Greg,
How about existing Judge owners, even ones that bought used?

Shawn,
Do you wear a speedo when LTJing? I know KI has changed, but that sounds more like RB (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Shawn Kimbro 02-02-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockleyneck (Post 3853)
Shawn,
Do you wear a speedo when LTJing? I know KI has changed, but that sounds more like RB (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I'm hoping to start a new trend. Can't let those RB boys have all the fun! :p

Billj 02-02-2010 01:18 PM

I'll be there!:rolleyes: