CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pic's of your ride (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2102)

5th Tuition 01-23-2013 10:46 AM

Pic's of your ride

3 Attachment(s)
How about a winter thread showing your boat? We see a lot of boats on the bay when we are fishing, but often we don't make a connection between the boat and the angler. If we can see your boat photo and make that connection, we can hail you and get/give information. You might also give the area you most often fish.
I'll start:

I fish anywhere from the Key Bridge to Point Lookout. Most often from the Bay Bridge to Choptank River.

5th Tuition (Marty)

bhl 01-23-2013 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Spring fishing usually from Thomas Point south to the Gas Docks.
I usually spend the summer above the Bay Bridge.
Feel free to hail me any time. I'm usually wandering aimlessly around pulling something hairy or shiny behind the boat.:D

bhl ( Bruce )
36 Judge "HOOK 'EM"

Worthlessnut 01-23-2013 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I keep the "Worthless nut" in the Magothy and fish anywhere in the upper bay to just below the bridge. You probably won't see many boats out there running Ohio Numbers. Hail me any time, my first mate gets a real kick when we talk on the radio.

Brad

Proline Fisher 01-23-2013 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of my boat, I usually fish around the bay bridge but will head south towards Solomons early spring/late fall depending on the reports.

Chessie27 01-23-2013 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Midnight Blue 36' Judge named "JUSTIFIED" (no kids- hence the name). Fishing out of Queen Anne Marina (ES just north of Bloody Point) in the Spring and Fall, and in Chestertown during the Summer months. Most of my fishing happens from Chesapeake Beach to Rock Hall. Hope to do a lot more catching this year. VHF is usually on 68 as long as I can stand to keep it on (slow fishing days sure does make it tough though) :rolleyes:

Cool Picture of my boat taken from Judge Yachts' NEW Facebook page. Looks very similar to Bruce's boat (Hook 'Em) but with open array, two 8' antennas instead of one 50' tall one:D, and a swim platform.
Hope to see you out there soon!!!
Jeff

bhl 01-24-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 14880)
Midnight Blue 36' Judge named "JUSTIFIED" (no kids- hence the name). Fishing out of Queen Anne Marina (ES just north of Bloody Point) in the Spring and Fall, and in Chestertown during the Summer months. Most of my fishing happens from Chesapeake Beach to Rock Hall. Hope to do a lot more catching this year. VHF is usually on 68 as long as I can stand to keep it on (slow fishing days sure does make it tough though) :rolleyes:

Cool Picture of my boat taken from Judge Yachts' NEW Facebook page. Looks very similar to Bruce's boat (Hook 'Em) but with open array, two 8' antennas instead of one 50' tall one:D, and a swim platform.
Hope to see you out there soon!!!
Jeff

The antenna is nothing, wait until I get the outriggers installed.;)

shoreboy6 01-24-2013 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I mainly fish from Bloody Point up to Tolchester, the Chester and Eastern Bay. I am hoping to expand my range this year and fish further south. Radio is usually on 68 and 100.7 the Bay.

reds 01-24-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl (Post 14872)
Spring fishing usually from Thomas Point south to the Gas Docks.
I usually spend the summer above the Bay Bridge.
Feel free to hail me any time. I'm usually wandering aimlessly around pulling something hairy or shiny behind the boat.:D

bhl ( Bruce )
36 Judge "HOOK 'EM"

What motor are you running and prop size , pitch?

How about your speed with the motor on about 70%?

Thanks

Jalopy 01-24-2013 10:57 AM

2001 Seapro 190WA

1 Attachment(s)
Mostly out of Sandy Point, Ches Beach or Breezy. This is a fish catching and crabbing machine!!

Spot77 01-24-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worthlessnut (Post 14878)
I keep the "Worthless nut" in the Magothy and fish anywhere in the upper bay to just below the bridge. You probably won't see many boats out there running Ohio Numbers. Hail me any time, my first mate gets a real kick when we talk on the radio.

Brad

Pretty sure I'll see you around sooner or later. I keep my small boat over on the Little Magothy. Mostly fish up in there due to my boat's size though. I'll run all up and down the Magothy with it, but a 15' bass boat isn't well suited for much bay use.

Don't see too many Scouts around here.