CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Rekindling a love affair (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=978)

5th Tuition 07-29-2010 02:56 PM

Rekindling a love affair

My wife suggested the title:rolleyes:

As many of you know; my boat has been laid up at Judge Yachts waiting for a new gas tank. I have been moping around the house for a couple weeks waiting for the custom tank to be made and delivered to Bill for installation. Luckily; some of my friends (Lou, Mark, Alan, and Mlag) have been kind enough to get me out on the water.

I picked up the boat yesterday and we hit the water today to give it a good run and check out all the equipment. I'm happy to say everything was in tip top order. Look out fish, 5th Tuition is back on the water:eek:.

Bill, and his crew, did a great job and I would encourage anyone who has a major repair or restoration to at least give Bill a call. I saw a couple 27 Chesapeake's in the shop being built and drooled over them.

Anyway; I now have a smile :) on my face and I look forward to wetslipping the boat until the migratory fall fish return. In the meantime, maybe the spanish or some bigger blues will make their way up the bay. Perhaps a trip south for some big croaker. Options, options, options; at least I have them now.

If you see a 22 wa Angler on the bay, give a shout on 68 or 72. If you have a hard time understanding me on the radio, it's because of the premanent grin :D on my face.

5th (Marty)

crabby and son 07-29-2010 04:13 PM

Glad you got your boat back Marty. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You have some good friends to take up the slack but there's no place like home. When are we going fishing?.............Gary

Skip 07-29-2010 04:53 PM

Glad you got your boat back - they might be fiberglass but we sure love them.

Night Nurse 07-29-2010 06:44 PM

I know how you feel. My boat is in the shop as well. I do hope to get her back soon though. Till then find some spanish for me wiil ya?

TED

mlag 07-29-2010 06:59 PM

Good news Marty! Glad to hear you are back in the saddle.............Mark

Billj 07-29-2010 09:12 PM

Marty,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.

Good fishing!!!

Bill

garlien 07-29-2010 10:06 PM

Way to go....

I guess I will be catching a lot less now......

:)

Fish Nut 07-30-2010 07:34 AM

Glad she is back in the water. Patapsco is doing extremely well. Report has most of the ledges producing well. Also I have seen some huge swirls in the shallows in the early AM when I have been crabbing. Let’s hook the Angler up to be a crabbing rig… :)

Memory Maker 07-30-2010 12:19 PM

For you it must have been like going cold turkey ............. glad you got your fix back ........ now go for the addiction ........ the addiction that's good for your soul ........ fishin