CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Congrats Old No. 7!!!! Phil your are the new.... (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=290)

Stinkbait 12-14-2009 09:14 PM

Congrats Old No. 7!!!! Phil your are the new....

I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow.....:D

Jim

drichitt 12-14-2009 09:57 PM

Come on Jim....at least a hint:D....Don

crabby and son 12-14-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinkbait (Post 2774)
I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow.....:D

Jim

Biggest loser:D..............Gary

mlag 12-15-2009 04:35 AM

"only one still looking for a 40 incher".........I'm guessing Jim got his 40 yesterday.......................Mark

Old No.7 12-15-2009 09:41 AM

The new president of the under 40" club! :D
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"

Stinkbait 12-15-2009 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don....Sorry, the suspense was meant for Phil
Gary...You're tough!
Mark & Phil.....You got it.

Phil,
I must step down as President of the 39 & some change club. I appoint you the new leader. I hope you enjoy the position as much as I have in the past. You are now the new exalted ruler, king, grand poohbah, etc.

Long live the King!:D

p.s. the fish sent you it's best wishes::p

drichitt 12-15-2009 11:57 AM

Congratulations (I think:rolleyes:) Phil:D....Don

crabby and son 12-15-2009 04:03 PM

Congratulations Jim. I have been out of that club for a while thanks to mlag,dritchitt and sailfish27. Phil( catchin hell) will get his too..............someday:rolleyes:...Gary

Old No.7 12-15-2009 07:55 PM

I Philip Michael Bietsch, hereby accept the position of president of the 39 and some chance club. I want all of you who thought it couldn't be done to LOOK AT ME NOW! EL PRESIDENTE'! HA! My fellow supporters... Don't worry, I will NOT let you down. Come spring, I will ensure all the under 40" rock will be on MY line, and not yours. I will even create opportunities to catch 2, that's right.. 2 over 40's at a time. *COUGH CRABBY COUGH*... :rolleyes: So who wants to take me fishing now?!?! :D
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"

drichitt 12-15-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old No.7 (Post 2816)
I Philip Michael Bietsch, hereby accept the position of president of the 39 and some chance club. I want all of you who thought it couldn't be done to LOOK AT ME NOW! EL PRESIDENTE'! HA! My fellow supporters... Don't worry, I will NOT let you down. Come spring, I will ensure all the under 40" rock will be on MY line, and not yours. I will even create opportunities to catch 2, that's right.. 2 over 40's at a time. *COUGH CRABBY COUGH*... :rolleyes: So who wants to take me fishing now?!?! :D
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"

Phil - You are welcome on my tug any time. In fact, as far as I am concerned, you get to reel in every fish in the spring until you get your 40"+ trophy....Don