CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Save the date - Feb 28th (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2799)

Chessie27 01-22-2015 05:43 AM

Save the date - Feb 28th

Judge Yacht Open House. 11-5pm. Be SURE to RSVP Please so he can have enough stuff. Bill@judgeyachts.com. My boat and I will both be there, maybe even Margaret. Always a good time. Hope to see you (and your checkbook) there!! :eek: :D

5th Tuition 01-22-2015 08:47 AM

Lots to see this year. There's the new model 36 Judge with twin Zukes hanging off the back and a new model 27 Chesapeake with an extended cabin (27 Chesapeake XL).

I might also pick up another "Judge" jigging rod. I bought one last year and really enjoy using it for jigging and "live lining". I put a small Okuma live lining reel (Avenger ABF 30) on it and it is balanced perfectly.

Nice little setup.
5th

Shore Thing 01-28-2015 10:39 AM

Also Kevin Rosemerry will be there again this year with the parachutes he makes. He also started making jig heads and will have a bunch of them also so in addition to bringing check book bring some cash.

Chessie27 02-02-2015 06:29 AM

SWEET! I bought a couple dozen from him at last year's open house. They are AWESOME! They were my best producers so I damn sure plan to do the same this year. ;)

5th Tuition 02-02-2015 08:04 AM

Post some pic's from "down south":D
5th

Gypsy Danger 02-08-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 19124)
Judge Yacht Open House. 11-5pm. Be SURE to RSVP Please so he can have enough stuff. Bill@judgeyachts.com. My boat and I will both be there, maybe even Margaret. Always a good time. Hope to see you (and your checkbook) there!! :eek: :D

Bill already got his hands on my checkbook...I will be there, I'm leaving my boat there as well so someone else reading this please bring your checkbook!

Chessie27 02-09-2015 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 19214)
Bill already got his hands on my checkbook...I will be there, I'm leaving my boat there as well so someone else reading this please bring your checkbook!

We need details! What are you trying to sell?? What are you getting from Bill?

Gypsy Danger 02-09-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 19217)
We need details! What are you trying to sell?? What are you getting from Bill?

Jeff, it's Lolo so you have all the details...I'm not selling anyting but offering Fireball at the Open House!

5th Tuition 02-09-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 19218)
Jeff, it's Lolo so you have all the details...I'm not selling anyting but offering Fireball at the Open House!

What:D
Gypsy Danger = Lolo:eek:

So, is this going to be the name of your boat?

Welcome to CBA:)
5th (Marty)

Gypsy Danger 02-09-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 19219)
What:D
Gypsy Danger = Lolo:eek:

So, is this going to be the name of your boat?

Welcome to CBA:)
5th (Marty)

Yup that's the name...I'm headed over to Bills tomorrow to meet with Marshall to go over the curtains...I'm just going to leave at Bills for the open house then pick up in March.