CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PSG Then BEEFALO BoB's? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=451)

Fish Nut 02-12-2010 02:30 PM

PSG Then BEEFALO BoB's?

I don’t know if anyone is interested. I am going to the PSG Flea Markey tomorrow morning. Probably walk around for a few hours and pick up some more tackle.

After that I will be heading to Beefalo Bobs around 11:30

8015 Ft. Smallwood Road Pasadena, MD 21226

Anyone interested in a beer or two and talking fishing or discussing there purchase at the PSG is welcome to join in.

5th Tuition 02-12-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 4211)
Anyone interested in a beer or two and talking fishing or discussing there purchase at the PSG is welcome to join in.

I hope to stop in around noon. Marty

ReelSmith 02-12-2010 03:42 PM

Darn it, if you guys were going to be there a little later in the afternoon I'd stop by. I won't get out of Bass Pro until later in the evening.

Baldzilla 02-12-2010 04:50 PM

Rob,
sent you a PM...looks like if I make it it'll be on Sunday. Maybe BB's if y'all don't mind my two rugrats running around :)
Wife is going out of town, y'all are welcome to stop by here for a beer instead...

Have fun
Mark

powerplay 02-12-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 4218)
Rob,
sent you a PM...looks like if I make it it'll be on Sunday. Maybe BB's if y'all don't mind my two rugrats running around :)
Wife is going out of town, y'all are welcome to stop by here for a beer instead...

Have fun
Mark

No one wants to hang out let alone drink a beer with you.No one likes you.:D:D:D:D:D

Baldzilla 02-12-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerplay (Post 4219)
No one wants to hang out let alone drink a beer with you.No one likes you.:D:D:D:D:D

That's fine, I hate you all anyway...well, actually I just hate you!!! Skunkplay :D (The smile makes it alright) Don't you have some figure skating to do in prep for the olympics?

:BIGMIDDLEFINGER: (nothing makes that alright :) )

PS You got really mean when you turned 60!!! :D

powerplay 02-12-2010 06:46 PM

The day will come when i get you onto the ice and you will feel the pain of a frozen puck and how much it hurts. Skunkplay now that hurts but it was a good one. If you dont go the the pasadena show mark you will miss the autograph session from one of our fellow cbanglers:D:D:D:D

tacklemake 02-12-2010 07:24 PM

fishing tackle

I'll be there both days working with another member of CBANGLER. I'm woody I will be the tall cowboy with a bead and my company is MARYLAND TACKLE. SO COME ON BY i'LL BE LOOKIN FOR YA.