CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   Fishing Reports (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hey Hunter ( Don ) - our ice is free (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2794)

Skip 01-06-2015 05:59 PM

Hey Hunter ( Don ) - our ice is free

Yeah , you might be loving that warm weather , clear water and Dawn running around in bikini but we got FREE ice for at least a few weeks.

Dropping down to 10* Weds night - ice will be nice and solid while you're paying for it.

Hope you have not forgotten about us - good chance 3-4 might show up soon at your doorstep :D.

5th Tuition 01-06-2015 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And; if you happen to see a 27 Judge with outriggers down that way, it's Alex on his boat "Overcooked":D
5th

Chessie27 01-06-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 19091)
Yeah , you might be loving that warm weather , clear water and Dawn running around in bikini but we got FREE ice for at least a few weeks.

Dropping down to 10* Weds night - ice will be nice and solid while you're paying for it.

Hope you have not forgotten about us - good chance 3-4 might show up soon at your doorstep :D.

We already have reservations for The Hunter on Feb 2!!! And we're taking he and Dawn fishing on a 47' Buddy Davis on Feb 3rd. :)

It was 2* yesterday, 9* today, and -3 for a high tomorrow here in Milwaukee. I'm REEEEEALLY looking forward to the Keys!! (Plus on the wagon until then so there's even more reason to look forward to it :eek:)

bhl 01-07-2015 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 19093)
We already have reservations for The Hunter on Feb 2!!! And we're taking he and Dawn fishing on a 47' Buddy Davis on Feb 3rd. :)

It was 2* yesterday, 9* today, and -3 for a high tomorrow here in Milwaukee. I'm REEEEEALLY looking forward to the Keys!! (Plus on the wagon until then so there's even more reason to look forward to it :eek:)

What. No anti freeze:eek: You better plug in the block heater.

mark1234 01-08-2015 03:29 PM

I guess I should have called ahead and made my reservation on The Hunter.

We will also be in Marathon the 1/31-2/4.

B-Faithful 01-08-2015 04:30 PM

Dang... I need to find a way to get down there. You guys that go, bring back some warmer weather for me! :D

garlien 01-08-2015 10:02 PM

You are all killin me....

The fishing is off the hook down there...

:(

Hunter 01-10-2015 11:01 AM

Being the pragmatic (cheap:rolleyes:) type, we use 50-60lbs of frozen water jugs and 4" of saltwater to keep our catch cold. Us retired people gotta cut costs where we can so plenty of freezer space is a must.

Yeah we have ALSO been experiencing some colder than norm morning temps of late....a bone chilling 61* with a high of 75. But then I talk to my parents back in Maryland and hear of single digits and snow....no thank you. Had to break out the 5mil wetsuits for yesterday's spearfishing trip.:D

Jeff - Looking forward to seeing you and Margaret on the 2nd. My son and his entourage leave on the 1st...good timing so far.