CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Snow & Psg Flea Market/show (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=423)

fishleader 02-04-2010 06:38 PM

Snow & Psg Flea Market/show

IT'S ON!!!- - - - FEBRUARY 13, &14, 2010.
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN CANCEL. THERE IS QUITE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ADVERTISEMENT AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WARN THE PUBLIC AT THIS LATE DATE.

REMEMBER FEBRUARY 2003 THE BIG BLIZZARD THAT GAVE US 28" OF SNOW? WELL THAT HAPPENED ON THE WEEKEND OF THE PASADENA SPORTFISHING SHOW.
THE SNOW WAS DEEP BUT IT DID NOT STOP 1000 PLUS FISHERMEN FROM ATTENDING.--I'M SURE SOME OF YOU READING THIS REMEMBERS THAT EVENT.

YES THE SHOW IS ON AND I PRAY FOR GOOD WEATHER.
THE VENDORS WILL BE THERE AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND WILL BE THERE ALSO. :o

B-Faithful 02-04-2010 06:43 PM

Send me a form to get a couple of boats in it if you have room. bfaithfulfishing@yahoo.com

Thanks

Spot77 02-09-2010 08:32 AM

I'm going even if it IS cancelled.

Garlien and I will be the ones sitting in the parking lot, drinking beer and eating oysters. I don't think anybody would mind, do you?

While telling fish tales of course.......

Been looking forward to this for way too long.

fishleader 02-09-2010 09:02 AM

This Flea Market/show Is Going To Be Tough But So Are You Guys. I Am Not Happy About The Storm Coming Today That Will Add To The Snow Accumumlation. The Vendors Will Be There But The Big Problem Will Be Parking.
The Post Office Just Down The Road Has Parking But Will It Be Plowed??
What Did I Do To Deserve This??

Fish Nut 02-09-2010 10:37 AM

I am hitching up the team of sled dogs. I will not miss this event. Guys hopefully the guy who sharpens knifes will be at this event. He does a great job bring your knives you will not be disappointed.

Spot77 02-09-2010 10:50 AM

If anybody is, or knows an organizer of the event, I'd suggest asking them to call the county or state (whoever has the responsibility for maintenence) to remind them of this event, and to ask them to make sure the shoulder is cleared along Magothy Bridge Rd.

garlien 02-09-2010 11:13 AM

Good point about the shoulder Scott....I would hate to have to sit in the car, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, and drink and talk about fishing....

Plus I need to get out of the damned house and do something that has to do with fish....

Guess this one will seperate the men from the boys....

onefishnfool 02-09-2010 11:40 AM

Looks like I might be the only one parking in the field.:eek: Which spot do I want, I can't decide, too many choices.

garlien 02-09-2010 11:46 AM

Won't the parkin lot police give ya a hard time for drinkin in the parking lot ?

Baldzilla 02-09-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 4073)
I am hitching up the team of sled dogs. I will not miss this event. Guys hopefully the guy who sharpens knifes will be at this event. He does a great job bring your knives you will not be disappointed.

Rob,
Pick me up, you know where I live :)