CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How to kill a rock (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1048)

5th Tuition 09-30-2010 10:45 PM

Ooops, it's late and I actually spelled a$$h@le in the previous post. Interesting that it took care of that automaticly.
5th (Marty)

Spot77 10-01-2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 8490)
Marty,

Not that I keep anything I catch....But why not just take a sharp knife and cut straight through the gill plates ? They should bleed out and die pretty much instantly...

Mike

I don't think anybody wants a cooler full of blood.

Well, except for that weird chick we worked with at Sears for a short time....:rolleyes:

crabby and son 10-01-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 8493)
I'm trying to have multible personalities. I'm an ******* on TF and I'm trying to be more "likeable" on CBA:D.
5th (Marty)

I think you are OK on both boards:p.Now just bite the rock fish as hard as you can in the head....it WILL kill him......Gary

uncljohn 10-01-2010 09:29 AM

I find a well-placed gaff will take care of a live rockfish. :D Also a good way to hold onto a cow nose ray.

5th Tuition 10-01-2010 12:28 PM

It's a good thing Baldzilla and Slayer don't post on this board any longer. They would tell me I have to learn how to catch them first:D
5th (Marty)

drichitt 10-01-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 8501)
It's a good thing Baldzilla and Slayer don't post on this board any longer. They would tell me I have to learn how to catch them first:D
5th (Marty)

He monitors based on a word search feature. You mentioned his name, it won't be long now:D

5th Tuition 10-01-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 8502)
He monitors based on a word search feature. You mentioned his name, it won't be long now:D

Actually; it's my understanding that he dropped his account here and does not monitor it. He has no access to CBA anymore. So everyone can feel free to "rag" on him all they want:D.

Does anyone know if Brandon monitors this site:eek:?
5th (Marty)

JigStix 10-01-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 8503)
Does anyone know if Brandon monitors this site:eek:?
5th (Marty)

Yes, he does

Slayer 10-01-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 8501)
5th (Marty)

Ahem...

Man I'm gone for a little while and people have me dead and buried. Hey Marty, do you want my "Lateral Line Cuff Links" when I'm gone??? :D

SimpleBiology 10-01-2010 09:15 PM

man up...tuck your man tits away before you start milking....alot of estrogen flying about:eek: