CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Judge open house - March 3rd, 2012 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1705)

Billj 02-08-2012 07:10 PM

Judge open house - March 3rd, 2012

8th Annual Open House

Please stop in for your tour of our factory!

Date: Saturday, March 3, 2012
Time: Noon– 5pm
Place: Judge Yachts
9531 Legion Road
Denton, MD 21629
RSVP: 410-479-9770 or info@judgeyachts.com

Factory Discounts on boat orders!!!
Savings up to $50,000.00 on Large Boats

Refreshments provided

Please RSVP by February 16th

Meet & mingle with current Judge boat owners and find out why they love their Judge!
If you are thinking about owning a Judge, this is your perfect opportunity to climb aboard several boat models and see them up close and in person while enjoying an awesome party atmosphere.
This is a “rain or shine” event – all indoors. We are looking forward to visiting with you on March 3rd!

B-Faithful 02-09-2012 11:37 AM

boats in the shop from 42' down to 22' right now. :)

Spot77 02-09-2012 12:11 PM

While I'm certainly not in a position to buy, I'd love to see the shop and check out the boats.

I missed it last year.

Of course, if Marty is going, the place will be a disaster area by the time I get there.:D

Blakesdad 02-09-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 12665)
While I'm certainly not in a position to buy, I'd love to see the shop and check out the boats.

I missed it last year.

Of course, if Marty is going, the place will be a disaster area by the time I get there.:D

You'll go tour a cork factory but you wont come to a DC MSSA Meeting...

Scott, we need to talk.....:rolleyes:

Spot77 02-10-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 12671)
You'll go tour a cork factory but you wont come to a DC MSSA Meeting...

Scott, we need to talk.....:rolleyes:

But you see, there's a few nice ponds near and in Denton that I could fish before or after.....;)

B-Faithful 02-20-2012 02:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Bill has been busy.. Order yer boats now!

couple of shots from the shop. Rolling out a 27'er and painting a 42..

5th Tuition 02-20-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 12665)

I didn't RSVP this year. I feel guilty drinking Bill's beer and eating his food when I can't buy. I went last year because he did my fuel tank and I felt I at least had some work done by Bill's shop to offset the cost of the food.

I really like Bill's boats. I hope everyone has a good time.

5th (Marty)

Blakesdad 02-20-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 12765)
I didn't RSVP this year. I feel guilty drinking Bill's beer and eating his food when I can't buy. I went last year because he did my fuel tank and I felt I at least had some work done by Bill's shop to offset the cost of the food.

I really like Bill's boats. I hope everyone has a good time.

5th (Marty)

Go drink his beer, he can afford it...

And thanks for the shout out on TF... Oh I mean, that " other" website that talks fishing and weather....:eek:

5th Tuition 03-03-2012 06:46 PM

Soooooo, did anyone buy a judge today:). Can Greg tell us what the "specials" were? First time I missed it in a few years. I love seeing them shine under the lights and they almost look like they are "seeking" water.
Maybe that's just the beer:D
5th (Marty)

Spot77 03-04-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 12893)
Soooooo, did anyone buy a judge today:). Can Greg tell us what the "specials" were? First time I missed it in a few years. I love seeing them shine under the lights and they almost look like they are "seeking" water.
Maybe that's just the beer:D
5th (Marty)

The beer is to lubricate your wallet....helps it open easier.