CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hunter / Don - I'd stay longer (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2478)

Skip 02-26-2014 03:16 PM

Hunter / Don - I'd stay longer

Not sure when or if you plan to return but long term looks ugly.

Monday, 3
Ice Pellets
33 | 23 °F
Ice Pellets
Chance of
Precipitation100%
Tuesday, 4
Snow Showers
37 | 15 °F
Snow Showers
Chance of
Precipitation40%
Wednesday, 5
Partly Cloudy
31 | 11 °F
Partly Cloudy
Chance of
Precipitation10%
Thursday, 6
Snow
30 | 18 °F
Snow
Chance of
Precipitation40%
Friday, 7
Snow Showers
39 | 20 °F
Snow Showers

5th Tuition 02-26-2014 04:20 PM

Don & Dawn; I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I haven't used suntan lotion since I got back to Maryland:D
AND; my numbers of Corona consumed as dropped dramaticlly:eek:
5th (Marty)

Skip 02-28-2014 07:56 PM

You sure did it right.

Monday is looking like good chance of snow. Estimates / guesses are 4-9 around BWI :eek:

5th Tuition 02-28-2014 09:11 PM

I don't think this weather has a damn thing to do with the groundhog, I think it's directly related to Don and Dawn being in the Keys:eek:

Get your a$$e$ home pronto:D

5th

Hunter 03-01-2014 07:27 AM

Conditions have taken a turn for the worse. Temps this am dipped below 70. Going to need a long sleeve shirt. But since it will be mostly sunny we are still going fishing today. :D

Not coming home until......?

5th Tuition 03-01-2014 09:14 AM

Because its so "nasty" in the keys (below 70), tell Dawn to hit the flea market and find me a couple of those beer holders:D
Marty

Chessie27 03-01-2014 09:16 AM

Don- I am soooo sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy. It seems like it was just yesterday and the mercury was happily in the 70's as a low for you. I'm assuming you had to go out and BUY a long sleeve shirt?? How will you ever go on? :D

Ps- today is Judge yacht's open house and it wouldn't surprise me if your name came up while we are drinking beer in 30* weather. We will try not to use too many adjectives :eek:

Hunter 03-01-2014 06:51 PM

Hey Marty.....Dawn has those beer holders for you. Flea market shopping is her specialty and she had them secured within a week of you leaving:D

Jeff...yes I did have to go out and buy a couple of long sleeve t-shirts at the local K-mart. I hope the Judge open house went well.

5th Tuition 03-01-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 17312)
Hey Marty.....Dawn has those beer holders for you. Flea market shopping is her specialty and she had them secured within a week of you leaving:D

Jeff...yes I did have to go out and buy a couple of long sleeve t-shirts at the local K-mart. I hope the Judge open house went well.

Sweet; on the beer holders:D, and the Judge Open House went great. Anytime we can eat Bill's food and drink his beer, it's a great time:)

Heaven only knows what the next option I have him put on the boat will cost:eek:

5th (Marty)

Chessie27 03-02-2014 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 17312)

Open house went well. Not sure if/when you plan on coming back but you may want to wear those long sleeves on the ride home. No relief from this cold for a while. Picked up bottom paint for my boat yesterday and I'm hoping it doesn't turn to dust before I get the chance to put it on! Maybe July will be warm enough for boating...:rolleyes: