CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CB Angler Challenge Participants (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3444)

garlien 11-14-2017 10:15 PM

So with Bruce out how many boats are entered?

Mako mike 11-15-2017 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 22857)
So with Bruce out how many boats are entered?

List was just updated. With you that makes four. However you only mailed a check and no signed realease. I can fill one out and sign for you with your permission. Please respond!

No Ragrets 11-15-2017 10:53 AM

At this rate we should just pool our $400 together and go to the bar.

garlien 11-15-2017 01:50 PM

My thoughts exactly... Fifers is not far away and has good food, Keno, and great beer.

What has happened to the people who participated in the past?

Mako mike 11-15-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 22860)
My thoughts exactly... Fifers is not far away and has good food, Keno, and great beer.

What has happened to the people who participated in the past?

They are old and retired! Want to hold on to their money until they know it won’t be windy or raining. That or they just are getting tired of Grady whites( Lucky Jay) and Makos (me) placing in the money instead of those fancy Judges! Sounds like a challenge! After all we don’t have no fancy plaque to put our names on like the Judge owners do! If your all scared, say your scared! I’ll stay at the dock and cook burgers for everyone, doesn’t matter to me!

Chessie27 11-15-2017 06:29 PM

Well, as of today, I guess I’m a millennial. Looks like I will be getting the Judge Trophy JUST for participating. Now that my heart is set on getting that trophy, it wouldn’t be PC for you all to take it away from me. And I KNOW how PC this bunch is ....:eek: :rolleyes:

#itsgreattobeyoungagain!

#victorybydefaultisstillawin!

No Ragrets 11-15-2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 22862)
Well, as of today, I guess I’m a millennial. Looks like I will be getting the Judge Trophy JUST for participating. Now that my heart is set on getting that trophy, it wouldn’t be PC for you all to take it away from me. And I KNOW how PC this bunch is ....:eek: :rolleyes:

#itsgreattobeyoungagain!

#victorybydefaultisstillawin!

My boat is a Parker but it identifies itself as a Judge Yacht, lol

Bsuppin10 11-18-2017 02:18 PM

I’m waiting on confirmation from a buddy. Hopefully he’ll get his permission slip signed and my $100 donation will be in the mail. Hopefully the weather will be decent and we can give it hell

Chessie27 11-19-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsuppin10 (Post 22864)
I’m waiting on confirmation from a buddy. Hopefully he’ll get his permission slip signed and my $100 donation will be in the mail. Hopefully the weather will be decent and we can give it hell

Sorry Brian, it’s too late for you or any other Judge boats to enter at this point. I already expect to get the JY trophy and it wouldn’t be right to take that away from me. :eek::D

Spot77 11-19-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsuppin10 (Post 22864)

Right now the weather is looking pretty good although we're still a bit far out to be certain.