CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Deck resoration (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3095)

Mako mike 01-17-2016 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
After first coat

5th Tuition 01-17-2016 08:44 PM

Mike; that looks great. You can get a lot done indoors:D
5th

bhl 01-18-2016 07:43 AM

Looks good Mike. Good to see you Saturday in Frederick.

Mako mike 01-18-2016 12:12 PM

Good seeing you as well Bruce. Personally I thought it was a great show with one heck of a turn out! Prices on most items were reasonable and there was a wide selection of items to choose from. I mostly just purchased some jig heads, some bkd's and other assorted jigging tails. Again as I mentioned at the show, if you need a hand figuring out the problem with your control station please feel free to contact me, would love to help as much as my knowledge will allow. Sorry I didn't get back by your table but was getting a little crowded and I got outta there. Sounds like there could be a fair amount of snow this weekend for the Kent island and Tristate shows. If that is the case defiantly glad I made it to Frederick show. Stay off the ice and snow and take care of that hip!

Mako mike 02-02-2016 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A few more pictures of progress. Sanded and masking edges

Mako mike 02-02-2016 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First coat of non skid being applied to actual deck. And like I thought looks so good now all smooth finished areas will be painted. God it's nice to work indoors during the winter!

B-Faithful 02-03-2016 02:48 PM

Are you at the place off of 97? If so, what is the indoor temp there. I may want to finish under the gunwales of dad's boat with grey before the Judge Yachts open house if I cannot come to terms with a current perspective buyer. :)

Mako mike 02-03-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 21237)
Are you at the place off of 97? If so, what is the indoor temp there. I may want to finish under the gunwales of dad's boat with grey before the Judge Yachts open house if I cannot come to terms with a current perspective buyer. :)

I am not, however Marty is and I believe he said they keep it around 50 degrees but I also believe they are full this winter. Marty could fill you in more.

5th Tuition 02-03-2016 10:31 PM

Greg; I am in the indoor place off 97. They do keep it at 50* and they are full. They allow washing outside, not inside. Waxing is also done outside, not inside where the "dust" can get over other boats. I can't believe they would allow painting inside.
5th

Mako mike 02-08-2016 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got deck put back together and new transducer cable ran. Now sanding all top sides prepping for paint.