CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Suicide Watch (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1321)

Blakesdad 05-04-2011 03:13 AM

Suicide Watch

I didn;t think for a second, we'd take home the hardest prize in all of sports, and I DEFINITELY didn't wanna play Tampon Bay, but thanks to Pittsburgh crapping the bed, we have no choice.

But down 3- Nil.. I'm looking for a short rope and a tall tree...

WTF ??? Will somebody PLEASE wake Backstrom up ?

The worst, I have the very best seats money can buy for Saturdays game, and alternate plans of mowing the lawn just suck.

GO BOYS GO.. PLEASE:eek:

Caribbean Soul 05-04-2011 08:42 AM

Stick a fork in them and gas up the lawn mower.

Bend-Lure 05-04-2011 10:48 AM

Say farewell to Bruce Boudreaux.

oldfart 05-04-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bend-Lure (Post 10806)
Say farewell to Bruce Boudreaux.

He won't be alone

Blakesdad 05-04-2011 09:24 PM

Crappppppppp!!!!!

Last Hockey post of the season. What the hell ?? So disappointed....:eek::eek::eek:
Im blaming the "Washington Curse."

And Jeremy I'm surprised by you, no way in hell Boudreau ( No X in his name, thank you)is getting axed.

Would I prefer he do less commercials and be a little more invisible to the public, absolutely. But he;s a very good coach and there's no way "Uncle Ted" is gonna get rid of him, notta chance...

Oh Well, we made it farther than Pittsburgh, and apparently as far as the Flyers.

Routing for Nashville the rest of the season....

Peace out.;) and Lets go fishing

Shawn Kimbro 05-04-2011 10:21 PM

Shoot yo self, mo fo. At least yer rootin for the right team now.

We like to party (snap) We like to party (snap)

(Anyone else listenin' to Bootsy Collin's tonight?)

Shawn Kimbro 05-04-2011 11:19 PM

Hey Brian -- I just made myself another drink tonight. I'm callin' it an Ovechkin. It's a white russian but I had to drink it out of the bottle because, guess what.... THERE'S NO CUP! :D:D

oldfart 05-05-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Kimbro (Post 10826)
Hey Brian -- I just made myself another drink tonight. I'm callin' it an Ovechkin. It's a white russian but I had to drink it out of the bottle because, guess what.... THERE'S NO CUP! :D:D

Shawn, That's Funny

powerplay 05-05-2011 06:32 AM

Brian what can i say. Boston vs tampa should be fun to watch. I am with shawn i am rooting for nashville. Also nice to see detroit about to be swept and i almost forgot PHILADeLPHIA.

Steve F 05-05-2011 06:42 AM

Very disappointing but when you get goals off of skates, shoulders and even your own players that makes it tough. Yep I rooting for Nashville and I sure hope they can do it. No way they will get rid of Bruce, to good of a coach for that.