CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Christmas fishing gifts (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2441)

B-Faithful 12-23-2013 09:06 PM

Christmas fishing gifts

What did you get or did you get your boat for fishing this year? I got my Christmas present early from my wife when I bought a Furuno GP1870F to act as my back-up GPS and primary fishfinder.

drichitt 12-23-2013 09:59 PM

A couple of months in a warmer climate:D

Chessie27 12-23-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 16954)

May Florida treat you well! :)

5th Tuition 12-23-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 16954)

I hope you have calm winds to go along with the warm temperatures.

I expect photos of the place you are staying and plenty of fish pics:D
5th (Marty)

Chessie27 12-24-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 16953)
What did you get or did you get your boat for fishing this year? I got my Christmas present early from my wife when I bought a Furuno GP1870F to act as my back-up GPS and primary fishfinder.

I may just pull the trigger on the Fujinons. I have a difficult time waiting around for something I want. My boss even calls me "Mr Now" but hey, one day, tomorrow ain't coming so I say why wait? ;)

I did tell my bride over the weekend, "there's really nothing I need for fishing next year. I still plan to hit a few of the flea markets, and I WILL be buying stuff, but the good news is it is nothing that I need." She was almost glad to hear that. :D

5th Tuition 12-24-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 16958)
I may just pull the trigger on the Fujinons. I have a difficult time waiting around for something I want. My boss even calls me "Mr Now" but hey, one day, tomorrow ain't coming so I say why wait? ;)

I did tell my bride over the weekend, "there's really nothing I need for fishing next year. I still plan to hit a few of the flea markets, and I WILL be buying stuff, but the good news is it is nothing that I need." She was almost glad to hear that. :D

I will be in Deale at the TriState flea market selling Capt. Johns spoons, spreaders, and umbrellas. Save a few bucks and see me there.
5th (Marty)

bhl 12-24-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 16953)

A sending unit for my fuel tank. But I don't think Santa will be bringing it or installing it:rolleyes:.
Everybody needs a few more chutes and bucktails. I'll be helping Gary (Spankin Striper Baits) at the Fredrick show. If you get up there stop by and say hey.

bhl (Bruce)
36 Judge HOOK 'EM

Chessie27 12-24-2013 05:03 PM

Now I know those are 2 things I definitely need so save me a few spreader bars and ole blue eyes and a little "brown sugga" from Gary. :D

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (And gets a little something fishy from Santa) :)

Tawn 12-25-2013 09:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got a Grundens "EAT FISH" stocking cap and a knife and holster the snaps on to the suspender straps of Grunden bibs. The knife & holster are pretty cool...now I'd fit in with the Deadliest Catch boys....lol

I also got a huge Hickory Farms sausage & cheese package....which I just tried eating half of in one sitting.....

B-Faithful 12-25-2013 10:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It was added early so I have a photo of it in action from the last trip