CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   Fishing Reports (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Roll Call this week.. (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2761)

Chessie27 12-13-2014 03:47 PM

Sorry Dave, last night I found out that the bridge clearance Intel i had gotten earlier was wrong. Oddly enough, no one answered the Dover Bridge phone last night about 7pm. Come on, the middle of Dec, way up the Choptank, 7:00 on a Friday night, and I get an answering machine?? What are they thinking ? :p.

Decided the heck with it, I'm not going to run it to Denton I'm just going to have it trailered there. That's right "have it trailered" as in not by me so she should be safe! :eek: :D. In other words, as for "poking around off the mouth the Choptank, I got nothin' for ya. Sorry and Good luck!!!

bhl 12-13-2014 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 18943)
Sorry Dave, last night I found out that the bridge clearance Intel i had gotten earlier was wrong. Oddly enough, no one answered the Dover Bridge phone last night about 7pm. Come on, the middle of Dec, way up the Choptank, 7:00 on a Friday night, and I get an answering machine?? What are they thinking ? :p.

Decided the heck with it, I'm not going to run it to Denton I'm just going to have it trailered there. That's right "have it trailered" as in not by me so she should be safe! :eek: :D. In other words, as for "poking around off the mouth the Choptank, I got nothin' for ya. Sorry and Good luck!!!

Not a problem. A+M does a nice job. I just pull it on his trailer at the Narrows and off we go.

5th Tuition 12-13-2014 09:07 PM

Looks like the bottom paint held up well.
5th

Tawn 12-14-2014 12:47 PM

Ended up staying home today. I'm finally getting over the flu after a week and I decided spending all day on a boat, in the cold, drinking beer probably wasn't the best idea so I passed.

They texted me a picture awhile ago. The had one fish in the high 20" range.

bhl 12-14-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawn (Post 18948)
Ended up staying home today. I'm finally getting over the flu after a week and I decided spending all day on a boat, in the cold, drinking beer probably wasn't the best idea so I passed.

They texted me a picture awhile ago. The had one fish in the high 20" range.

Tawn,
I woke up this morning shivering my a** off and have a fever over 101. I got a flu shot in October:confused: go figure.

OverCooked 12-15-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark1234 (Post 18933)
Lucky man. Which Key do you stay at? I am planning on being in Marathon the third week of January.

The boat is being kept in Tavernier Creek. Fished yesterday it was pretty awful. 75 and sunny, light breeze, and a fish caught almost every drop of the bait...:D

Chessie27 12-15-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverCooked (Post 18952)
The boat is being kept in Tavernier Creek. Fished yesterday it was pretty awful. 75 and sunny, light breeze, and a fish caught almost every drop of the bait...:D

You poor thing! :eek: Are you ok?? :D

5th Tuition 12-16-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverCooked (Post 18952)

How many lines are you running off the "boards":eek:
5th

B-Faithful 12-16-2014 09:50 AM

Goal is to fish the 20th, 26th, and 27th. If I can squeeze another day or two with work and family obligations... I am there. I am sure the weather will be a limiting factor too :)