CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   4th Annual River Rock Fall Tournament (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2320)

shoreboy6 08-19-2013 09:36 AM

4th Annual River Rock Fall Tournament

Saturday, September 14, 2013.
Awards Ceremony at the bulkhead in Rock Hall
www.riverrockmd.com or search river Rock on Facebook for more info

Chessie27 08-19-2013 04:14 PM

Justified is in; I signed up about 2 months ago. River Rock puts on a great tourney!! Last year they had a good turnout and instead of pocketing the extra cash, they increased the prize money for 1st place from $1k to $1500 (I think). We got $200 and a plaque for 7th place. Hope/plan to do even better this year ;)

If I recall, 1-20th place get some kinda prize- (cash/gift card/plaques)

shoreboy6 08-19-2013 07:49 PM

1-7 gets money and plaque, 8-10 gets gift card and plaque, 11-20 gets plaque. Money and plaque for ladies first place, junior first place, blue and mack. Also lots of cool auction items and the giveaways usually cover the entrance fee. Its always a great time.

drichitt 08-23-2013 09:56 PM

Looking forward to it as well. Will be my first year. Right now crew is garlien (Mike), onemorecast (Dan) and myself. Hopefully round up one more willing soul.:D

Chessie27 08-24-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 16233)
Looking forward to it as well. Will be my first year. Right now crew is garlien (Mike), onemorecast (Dan) and myself. Hopefully round up one more willing soul.:D

Don, If you want to save some time, feel free to just make the check out to me :p :D ;)

Just kidding! Good luck!!!.

drichitt 08-24-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 16234)
Don, If you want to save some time, feel free to just make the check out to me :p :D ;)

Just kidding! Good luck!!!.

I don't know about that Jeff. Kind of got our hearts set on one of those plaques:D

Good luck to you as well....Don

Got our 4th.....Mr. 5th Tuition....Mike and Marty on the same boat:eek:
I can assume Mike's will have some new Kate Upton pics:cool:

Chessie27 08-25-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drichitt (Post 16242)
I don't know about that Jeff. Kind of got our hearts set on one of those plaques:D

Good luck to you as well....Don

Got our 4th.....Mr. 5th Tuition....Mike and Marty on the same boat:eek:
I can assume Mike's will have some new Kate Upton pics:cool:

That sounds like a tough crew to beat. I paid a long time ago or I would just hand over my cash to you guys!! Maybe I'll get lucky and Kate's pics will cause a brain freeze and I'll stand a fighting chance.....:D :D

I look forward to seeing you there; GOOD LUCK!!!!!

5th Tuition 08-25-2013 06:59 AM

We need to win some money just to pay the bar tab:D
5th

bhl 09-11-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chessie27 (Post 16245)
That sounds like a tough crew to beat. I paid a long time ago or I would just hand over my cash to you guys!! Maybe I'll get lucky and Kate's pics will cause a brain freeze and I'll stand a fighting chance.....:D :D

I look forward to seeing you there; GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Good luck to all in the tournament. I will be south of the border all weekend in Kent Narrows. Going to the Cash Bash at the Fire Hall Saturday afternoon after fishing;).
By the way I just got a report that there is an enormous school of overs about 200 yards south of the Bay Bridge and moving south:D

bhl (Bruce)

B-Faithful 09-11-2013 09:42 PM

My son has his first soccer game or I would have loved to have fished it. I may run a charter in the morning. Good luck to you guys fishing it.