CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   Fishing Reports (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Migration Maps (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3605)

Spot77 03-26-2019 07:15 AM

Migration Maps

....If you believe these things :rolleyes: then there should be 30" fish showing up around Bloody Point now.

While I'm always skeptical, I had a bit of reassurance yesterday as a buddy of mine texted me a pic of a roughly 35" fish he caught yesterday just north of Chesapeake Beach.

Sounds about time for Marty to get into Deale for a few weeks.:cool:

Hopefully the "March Winds" will die soon as they seem to have arrived in early February along with the "April showers."

Mike (Garlien, the other white Mike) is bringing his boat to Kent Island for the week of April 22nd. If the timing is right we should be in for some decent fishing.

If not, I suspect we're in for a lot of drinking. :eek:

5th Tuition 03-26-2019 10:28 AM

Just took off the shrink wrap this morning. I'll load her this afternoon and wash her down. May "splash" her tomorrow (or Friday). Winds look promising those two days.
All these rods, and can't catch a fish:mad:
Might get lucky:D
5th

5th Tuition 03-26-2019 10:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Rods, ready to go back on boat :)

Spot77 03-26-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23697)
Just took off the shrink wrap this morning. I'll load her this afternoon and wash her down. May "splash" her tomorrow (or Friday). Winds look promising those two days.
All these rods, and can't catch a fish:mad:
Might get lucky:D
5th

The wind has definitely laid down a ton since this morning, or at least changed directions.

Eastern Bay had gnarly whitecaps this morning; now it's flat enough for me to take the kayak out.

This morning's winds didn't keep the commercial guy from the clam beds though. What an ugly day to have been on the water. Probably still better than an office. :D

Mako mike 03-26-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23698)
Rods, ready to go back on boat :)

Hey hard head, told you to call me when you were ready to load her up? I know your chomping at the bit, but if you can wait til Friday I’m free all day. Let’s go splash her and be the first to put a fish picture on the site for 2019!

5th Tuition 03-26-2019 07:05 PM

Splashing her tomorrow 11am in Deale. I knew you were unavailable tomorrow.

I may fish friday if shakedown cruise goes well tomorrow :D

I put her in Ft Smallwood (left on trailer) and ran motor 20 minutes today.

I know I must have forgot something, but she's loaded to the gills :eek:
5th

Fish Nut 04-01-2019 12:49 PM

I hope to be in the water on the 13 or 14 for shake down. Go find them gang:)