CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Messy bay (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=595)

B-Faithful 03-22-2010 08:04 AM

Messy bay

Lots of sticks, logs and other debris on the bay over the weekend. Look out if you are on the water.

Lots of winter jellies already too ;/

Steve F 03-22-2010 08:53 AM

I know there was a lot of debris in the Patapsco on Saturday logs, tree branches paper and a couple of hypodermic needles… :eek:

Need to watch where your going out there that's for sure...

Rivercat09 03-22-2010 10:58 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I'd like to do a shakedown cruise/troll this Sunday if I can pull it off. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 5574)
Lots of winter jellies already too ;/

Great! Full snot mode already. :mad:

Spot77 03-22-2010 12:10 PM

Grrrrrr....I'm grounded until they can finish fixing our boat ramp.

I'll bet the water is going to be really nasty after all of this rain today.

Lone Ranger 03-22-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 5575)
I know there was a lot of debris in the Patapsco on Saturday logs, tree branches paper and a couple of hypodermic needles… :eek:

Need to watch where your going out there that's for sure...

Steve.....Well....You know I don't have to even say it,The Hydra-Sports is Stayin' on the Trailer until that Crap clears out!!Its covered and I just got the New Pinstripes today!:D

Steve F 03-22-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger (Post 5599)
Steve.....Well....You know I don't have to even say it,The Hydra-Sports is Stayin' on the Trailer until that Crap clears out!!Its covered and I just got the New Pinstripes today!:D

I felt bad with your boat setting beside of mine Saturday, here I have a scum line all around the boat and I needed sunglass to even look at yours. By the way, I washed and waxed mine on Sunday so now it looks as pretty as yours...:D

crabby and son 03-22-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 5606)
I felt bad with your boat setting beside of mine Saturday, here I have a scum line all around the boat and I needed sunglass to even look at yours. By the way, I washed and waxed mine on Sunday so now it looks as pretty as yours...:D

Rub a dub dub I waxed the tub! :D.............Gary

drichitt 03-22-2010 05:13 PM

I was out yesterday logging my first hours on my new ride. I saw lots of debris all day. I spoke with Mlag and he warned me of a large floating tree stump just north of 86; should be in the Solomons by now...Don

Lone Ranger 03-22-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 5606)

Its about time,not I won't mind hangin' around out in the Water!:D

Gary,I really did used to do that!!:o

crabby and son 03-22-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger (Post 5618)
Its about time,not I won't mind hangin' around out in the Water!:D

Gary,I really did used to do that!!:o

Mike, There is nothing wrong with a clean machine!!..........Gary