CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fresh start (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1757)

crabby and son 03-17-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimRockfish (Post 13037)
I went to Walmart this morning --- picked up 5 cans of wax and some mits because I plan to work out my elbows this week.

Aren't you still married Jim?:eek::eek::D:D. Welcome aboard...........Gary

oldfart 03-17-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 13032)
Jim; glad you took me up on my offer. Glad to see you over here:).

We have a nice group of guys who enjoy fishin, not bitchin:eek:.

Welcome,
5th (Marty)

Except for Brian, LOL

JimRockfish 03-17-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby and son (Post 13038)
Aren't you still married Jim?:eek::eek::D:D. Welcome aboard...........Gary

Ha. We have a function in Baltimore tonight, one of her friend's 50th birthday party. Heading out now.

ste6168 03-17-2012 06:18 PM

I am now starting to wonder when the chief angler himself is going to get fed up and make the transition to the CBA. :D

Skip 03-17-2012 06:34 PM

CBA is much calmer then TF. Hopefully none of the trouble makers wander over here.

Nice thing - most every one knows each other here.

Few weeks ago - there was even an informal get together at local tavern.

ste6168 03-17-2012 06:46 PM

I don't know many of you personally, but know a lot of your names. Some of you may know my face, or my girlfriends, as she works full time at Anglers, and I work there once in a while as well... I would love to get to know more people as involved, or more, in the sport than I am though. I am working on it!

Spot77 03-17-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ste6168 (Post 13047)
I don't know many of you personally, but know a lot of your names. Some of you may know my face, or my girlfriends, as she works full time at Anglers, and I work there once in a while as well... I would love to get to know more people as involved, or more, in the sport than I am though. I am working on it!

Heck we've probably spoken a few times. I was in there at least 3 times this year....bought grass shrimp a couple of times (like a lot of other people I'm sure!)

I live right across the street practically......in Cape St Claire.

ste6168 03-18-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 13048)
Heck we've probably spoken a few times. I was in there at least 3 times this year....bought grass shrimp a couple of times (like a lot of other people I'm sure!)

I live right across the street practically......in Cape St Claire.

It's possible. I don't work there all that often though, good chance you have seen/ spoken to the girl though... I live right up the road from ya in Arnold, and actually teach tech Ed at Broadneck high right in cape there. Anyone have kids at Broadneck? We should set up a parent teacher conference :cool:

Spot77 03-18-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ste6168 (Post 13052)
It's possible. I don't work there all that often... I live right up the road from ya in Arnold, and actually teach tech Ed at Broadneck high as my career. Anyone have kids at Broadneck? We should set up a parent teacher conference :cool:

Small world indeed, Mr. Ste

My daughter had your class last year and will be taking the second semester of the class next year. We tried to make a move out of state but it didn't work out or else she woulkd have completed it already.:(

Our last name ends in "ski" :D

reds 03-18-2012 08:30 AM

Ah Censorship.

I'm sure the boys who have lost their lives in America's past appreciate it.