CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who's fishing this weekend? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=75)

Francis 11-05-2009 09:03 PM

Who's fishing this weekend?

Hey guys,
As of now the weather looks pretty good for this weekend? Where you all headed?

I think I will try and avoid the madness below the beach and head down below Point Lookout. Sunday, one of my students really wanted to go fishing with me so I am taking him and his dad out on the boat for his birthday. I have a little pressure to make it a good time. . .

PhilK999 11-05-2009 09:08 PM

I am hopefully heading out Saturday, but undecided whether to hit the Patapsco or the Chester. With all of the posts about how good the Chester has been recently, I am expecting a big crowd head over there to turn off the fish.

Baldzilla 11-05-2009 09:08 PM

I'll be out Sunday LTJ the upperbay....good luck putting your Dad on fish, I'm sure you will not have any trouble! waiting for my normal fishing partner to get back in town so I can head down to Solomon's on his boat

B-Faithful 11-05-2009 09:15 PM

I am out for the weekend as my parents are coming to town. However I will be hitting either Solomons or PLO one day next week.

(1st CBA post on my blackberry haha)

Lone Ranger 11-05-2009 09:32 PM

I WISH!!! I'll be in Pa. doing some reconcilliation.

JoeDirt 11-05-2009 10:03 PM

I'll (hopefully) be heading out of Solomons on Saturday!

JoshKaptur 11-06-2009 07:43 AM

I've got in-laws this weekend so can only squeeze in a few hours this evening. No time to run south so probably hitting the Chester as soon as the wind lays down.

Slayer 11-06-2009 07:49 AM

Hey Francis,

I'll be headed to PLO on Monday out of Buzz's. Let me know how you do!

Oh, this is "bring_em_on" from TF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francis (Post 732)
Hey guys,
As of now the weather looks pretty good for this weekend? Where you all headed?

I think I will try and avoid the madness below the beach and head down below Point Lookout. Sunday, one of my students really wanted to go fishing with me so I am taking him and his dad out on the boat for his birthday. I have a little pressure to make it a good time. . .

Fish Nut 11-06-2009 03:25 PM

Gang if running from the North Look around when you pass the mouth of the Bodkin. Keep the jigging rods ready.

Unfortunately, I will be putting my baby to sleep for her winter nap. My father is getting knee surgery soon, so I will winterize the boat early this year.

drichitt 11-06-2009 05:27 PM

I will be out Sat trolling near 85A with Crabby and Son (Gary & Kevin) as my crew and then plan to launch at Ches Beach on Mon am (crew not confirmed as of yet) to see how the Calvert County boys are doing:D...Don