CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   It's official (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3150)

Fish Nut 03-18-2016 09:08 AM

It's official

I'll be north this year. Looks like Ill be at Herington Harbor South :)
Looking forward to mixing up with the CB Angler crowd. In the interim ill be knocking the dust of the boat changing oil, waxing, and installing some new toys...

Cant wait....

ill be on B dock

Bruce?

bhl 03-18-2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 21443)
I'll be north this year. Looks like Ill be at Herington Harbor South :)
Looking forward to mixing up with the CB Angler crowd. In the interim ill be knocking the dust of the boat changing oil, waxing, and installing some new toys...

Cant wait....

ill be on B dock

Bruce?

Nice, I will be on B dock as well. When are you heading down?

Fish Nut 03-18-2016 10:57 AM

Ill be in on the 15th. Looking forward to having the old girl back in the water.

B-Faithful 03-18-2016 11:27 AM

if you go a little north, you will run into us. I am either going to be out of Annapolis or the South River for Trophy Season (possibly Oak Grove Marina behind the Yellowfin for a month - my buddy runs the marina)

Tawn 03-18-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 21443)
Herington Harbor South

:confused:

You do realize Herrington Harbor South folks fish in their Sunday-Go-To-Meeting clothes and drink imported beer with their pinkies sticking out right?

They are the uppity neighbors :rolleyes:

If you're ever up for an Am'urican beer and a shot in a dirty glass, come down to the Harbor. :D

I'm not sure if Mangos will let you belly up to the bar covered in fish blood? We not only tolerate it - we applaud it. :)

5th Tuition 03-18-2016 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawn (Post 21448)
:confused:

You do realize Herrington Harbor South folks fish in their Sunday-Go-To-Meeting clothes and drink imported beer with their pinkies sticking out right?

They are the uppity neighbors :rolleyes:

If you're ever up for an Am'urican beer and a shot in a dirty glass, come down to the Harbor. :D

I'm not sure if Mangos will let you belly up to the bar covered in fish blood? We not only tolerate it - we applaud it. :)

Tawn;
Bruce is at Herrington Harbor South too. I know what you mean:eek:
5th

Tawn 03-18-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 21449)
Tawn;
Bruce is at Herrington Harbor South too. I know what you mean:eek:
5th

Lol ... Premium Am'urican beer right there!

Those hoity–toity HHS guys :rolleyes:

bhl 03-18-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawn (Post 21450)
Lol ... Premium Am'urican beer right there!

Those hoity–toity HHS guys :rolleyes:

I cover the docks with blood every trip I take out of there. The good thing is that when I go to the tiki bar with a bloody shirt after cleaning fish, people just seem to move out of my way and let me sit all by myself:D. You just have to know how to play the game.

Tawn 03-18-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl (Post 21451)
I cover the docks with blood every trip I take out of there. The good thing is that when I go to the tiki bar with a bloody shirt after cleaning fish, people just seem to move out of my way and let me sit all by myself:D. You just have to know how to play the game.

Well played sir. :D

Fish Nut 03-19-2016 03:17 AM

Definitely need to need to work on lowering the standards :D sounds like Bruce has already done some preliminary ground work.