CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tri State (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3111)

Tawn 01-21-2016 10:40 AM

THE FLEA MARKET IS CANCELLED - IT WILL NOT BE RESCHEDULED.

Dawn just called me at work - they have called it off due to the weather and do not plan on rescheduling it this winter.

- I am at work now but I will get back to you on the cooler mat sizes. If you want to Google them, they are "Nantucket Bound Cooler Keeper" mats.

Mako mike 01-21-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawn (Post 21165)
THE FLEA MARKET IS CANCELLED - IT WILL NOT BE RESCHEDULED.

Dawn just called me at work - they have called it off due to the weather and do not plan on rescheduling it this winter.

- I am at work now but I will get back to you on the cooler mat sizes. If you want to Google them, they are "Nantucket Bound Cooler Keeper" mats.

Thanks I'll look into them let me know what sizes you have and how much do you want for one

garlien 01-21-2016 04:42 PM

Tawn,

Sent you a PM, could you get back to me ?

Mako mike 01-21-2016 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 21172)
Tawn,

Sent you a PM, could you get back to me ?

Come on Mike, don't tell me we are getting into a bidding war on cooler mats!

5th Tuition 01-21-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 21173)
Come on Mike, don't tell me we are getting into a bidding war on cooler mats!

I may want in on this as well:D Do Judge owners get first dibs:eek:
Sounds like a "road trip" to Tawn's garage
5th

Tawn 01-21-2016 08:18 PM

Guys, I received all your PM's - I got caught in a rum squall with some friends once I got home while practicing our meteorological forecasting skills. - we are counting on the Fed Govt being closed tomorrow, otherwise, I am sorry, your tax dollars are wasted on us tomorrow :D

I will look at the stuff over the weekend, take measurements and answer all PMs by Sunday :)

Mako mike 01-21-2016 08:41 PM

Government contractor and weather you work or not I will still be in one of the Obama properties performing my HVAC skills in order to keep govt employees nice and comfey. I can only hope it runs into o\t so I can still bill them while I sit in 8 hrs of traffic getting home.

Tawn 01-23-2016 06:50 AM

Cooler Mats

3 Attachment(s)
Looks like I have seven Nantucket Cooler Mats. All in excellent condition.

Four are approximately 20" x 28" and retail for $13 at Bass Pro Shop

Three are approximately 24" x 38" and retail for $20 at Bass Pro Shop

Prohttp://www.basspro.com/Nantucket-Bound-Cooler-Keeper-Mat/product/1404171131093/

I will sell the 20 X 28s for $5 a piece and the 24X38 for $10 a piece.

I also have a blue 30 gallon barrel. No lid and unrigged (no holes drilled in it).

One picture is of the one I am selling. The other is a rigged one I am showing just as an example of what you can do with one - It is not for sale. It was purchased new, unsed - not from a car wash or food plant - it has only been used as a spot tank once or twice. I will take $30 for it.

I live in Huntingtown, MD - between Prince Frederick and Dunkirk in Calvert County.. Local pick up only. If we as a group have a get together like Marty has set up in the past, I could always bring the items to that for pick up.

5th Tuition 01-23-2016 08:35 AM

I would like to put in a bid for the washer/dryer in the background:D

5th

Tawn 01-23-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 21189)
I would like to put in a bid for the washer/dryer in the background:D

5th

Evidently they are faulty. There is some un-diagnosed, mechanical problem that prohibits my wife from operating them. The dishwasher has the same issue. :) I'd make somebody a good wife!!