CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bait fishing upper bay (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=851)

5th Tuition 06-03-2010 12:28 PM

Bait fishing upper bay

Yesterday, Lou and I took his boat to do our first bait fishing of the year (my boat is getting new canvas and plastics at Boat Covers Inc.) We found fish at Love Point and Podickery.
Today; I got a chance to fish with Greg and Gary, along with Lou, on Greg's Judge. We had a slow start with rt 50 shut down due to a pedestrian being hit. I found some back roads and met up with Greg and off we went with some FRESH bait and Greg put us on some nice fish north of the bridge (I don't want to burn his spot).
We had our limit of eight (mostly 24-26 inch fish) and returned to SP before it got too hot. We would have been done earlier but we need to buy Gary some new line:eek:.
It was good to finally meet Gary; and he put up with my personality admirably. Lucky for me he took a 250mg (don't give a *uck) pill that morning; at least that's what he told me:D.
Nice day with friends, and dinner too. Thanks Greg.
5th (Marty)

boondoggle 06-03-2010 12:34 PM

I double dog dare you to burn his spot.

How has your experience been with Boat Covers Inc? Are they reasonable or do they at least give you a kiss before raping your wallet?

B-Faithful 06-03-2010 01:30 PM

It was a fun trip this morning. I am glad to have been able to spend the time with you guys! Lots of laughs.. oh and a few fish too:)

5th Tuition 06-03-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boondoggle (Post 7329)
How has your experience been with Boat Covers Inc? Are they reasonable or do they at least give you a kiss before raping your wallet?

I was VERY happy with their estimate. We are making some improvements to the "factory" design, and using some better materials. The "original" has lasted 9 years, and I hope these last at least as long.
I'll post more after I get the boat back.
5th (Marty)

crabby and son 06-03-2010 09:21 PM

Hey Marty, It was a pleasure fishing with you today. We have talked for a few years and finally meet. You are a lot goofier than I imagined:D Actually we have a mirrored personality and I enjoyed the trip and look forward to another. The fishing was not bad either. A big thanks to Greg for hookin' us up. Nice meeting Lou also..........what a crew............Gary

B-Faithful 06-04-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boondoggle (Post 7329)
I double dog dare you to burn his spot.

There is no secret spot as we were by the charter fleet north of the bridge. Besides I followed Lou's gps northward:D For a little help if you are looking to get out chumming, we found the bite in about 25' of water. We had FRESH bait that was being plucked from the net as we showed up.

boondoggle 06-04-2010 09:19 AM

I guess my poor attempt at humor was actually a piss-poor attempt...
The boys have other stuff planned for the weekend so I'll stick with the LTJ action.

crabby and son 06-04-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boondoggle (Post 7361)
I guess my poor attempt at humor was actually a piss-poor attempt...
The boys have other stuff planned for the weekend so I'll stick with the LTJ action.

I think it was funny................but I think everything is funny:).............Gary

5th Tuition 06-04-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby and son (Post 7362)
I think it was funny................but I think everything is funny:).............Gary

Gary; what did you do, take another 250mg pill again this morning:D.
5th (Marty)

Stinkbait 06-04-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 7367)
Gary; what did you do, take another 250mg pill again this morning:D.
5th (Marty)

You should see Gary when he takes 2 of them pills!:eek:

Jim