CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone fishing Friday? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=205)

5th Tuition 12-01-2009 08:43 AM

The moderator is busy selling lowrance, garmin, raymarine, and other chit; that's why we like this place. 5th (Marty)

B-Faithful 12-01-2009 10:10 AM

You mean the owner of this site isnt working to reduce access to fishing purely on anecdotal concerns. :confused:

That is why I love this site :)

:D

In fairness this thread went over the top and we all should be more careful. including me.

Baldzilla 12-01-2009 10:33 AM

Yeah, I was thoroughly offended :D We went a little too far...

powerplay 12-01-2009 11:09 AM

Marty the only one on this site that needs to be regulated is BALDZILLA:D:D

5th Tuition 12-01-2009 12:56 PM

Powerplay; I can't talk chit about Baldy, I may be fishing on his boat on Friday. I can talk about him after that, I'll have all winter to patch things up with him so I get invited out next spring (with no stingers, barbless hooks, and only six rods). 5th (Marty)

Baldzilla 12-01-2009 12:59 PM

I'm the victim here! It was me that was talked about, I just reacted in a defensive manner because that's what I do when cornered and threatened :D

Marty, your invite is not revoked because I meet actual nice people when I fish with you...plus if I'm nice to all you geriatrics I might get your fishing stuff in your wills!

Jim, I'm gonna leave you alone, it's just too easy, but I do understand why a guy in a Judge has to try to hold me down :D

Fish Nut 12-01-2009 02:20 PM

You guys disgust me with all of this weekday fishing……. I am jealous. If anyone needs a weekend HO drop me a line.

My father just received his new knee today. So I am solo for a while….

Rob

justchillin 12-01-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 1826)
Gonna take a day Friday and go out...guess I'm gonna troll, but it's been nearly 2 weeks since I've chased these guys so I've lost the fish I was fishing on, will probably be a scouting trip, but hopefully some of you boys are out there with the usual good intel :)

Gonna start rounding up a crew now, let me know if you'll be out

Hey Mark just got a preliminary ok from the boss for friday so if the weather holds I should be a go also

Chessie27 12-01-2009 10:16 PM

As of now, I plan to go out of Hooper's Island early Friday AM. I haven't fished in quite a while but sounds like there is a decent bite going on at lot of places. I thought I would give the 72A area a troll (unless someone has a better suggestion??) Hopefully I will be taking a customer and chalking the trip up as "work". :D
Jeff on "Sales Call" on 68 as long as I can stand the chatter.

JoeDirt 12-01-2009 10:38 PM

Well played, Chessie. I'm trying to get more of my clients to come fishing with me, but in my industry, most of them aren't allowed to even accept a soda from me! 72a and HS have been pretty hot lately. When they're not, they seem to be on the W side just N of the target ships.