CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Florida Keys (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3390)

No Ragrets 05-05-2017 08:03 AM

Florida Keys

My wife and I are heading down to the Keys next Saturday the 13th. Neither of us have ever been and I know some of you frequent the area. Any places that are a must to visit or things that are a must to do? We do plan on fishing a couple days but haven't booked anything yet until we see what the weather is gonna be. Thanks in advance.

Mako mike 05-05-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Ragrets (Post 22568)
My wife and I are heading down to the Keys next Saturday the 13th. Neither of us have ever been and I know some of you frequent the area. Any places that are a must to visit or things that are a must to do? We do plan on fishing a couple days but haven't booked anything yet until we see what the weather is gonna be. Thanks in advance.

Call me, I think you have my number, if not get with Marty Bruce jeff or Lolo they have it. Rather not post it on internet. I can set u up with everything you want

5th Tuition 05-05-2017 06:28 PM

Oh No:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you going to tell him how you get free drinks:D:D:D:D

5th

Chessie27 05-06-2017 08:55 AM

There's really too much to put down on paper or into words, better just take me with you!!!!

I do recommend taking your catch to Lazy Days and having them cook it for you though

Mako mike 05-06-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 22571)
Oh No:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you going to tell him how you get free drinks:D:D:D:D

5th

Mako Mike not afraid to love another man for free drinks! So long as the other parties realize I'm on a honeymoon with whoever is traveling with me. Works great no other way a man is having drinks bought for him unless he is a chipendale and I have 30 pack abs. It's pretty bad when we are posting crap like this and not fishing reports!

5th Tuition 05-06-2017 04:28 PM

Mike;
I've got a fishing report. Two of my friends went out this morning and got the s*#t kicked out of them:eek: MSSA cancelled friday due to gale force winds, but one buddy has a 23 ft Proline, the other a 20 ft c.c. Angler, and they tried this morning.
When they finally made their way back to the pier, the one with the 23 Proline had his crew mutiny on him:D They were supposed to go out tomorrow, but the crew bailed and said they had enough today.
Neither caught fish this morning:mad:

I was in Deale checking the boat from the rain and high tides this afternoon; lots of charters headed out for the second trip. Not sure if they were out earlier. Winds calmed down a bit this afternoon.
5th

bhl 05-07-2017 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Ragrets (Post 22568)

I'll be in Islamorada the 16th thru 20th staying with some friends.
Fishing 17th offshore and 19th back country.
One of my favorite bars is Wahoo's at Whale Harbor. It overlooks the marina and the ocean. Kickass rum runners with a 151 floater:D

No Ragrets 05-08-2017 06:47 AM

Mike,

I will get your number from Jeff and give you a ring this week.

Bruce,

We will check it out, maybe we will see you there.