CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CBangler needs your help (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=812)

5th Tuition 05-21-2010 08:36 AM

CBangler needs your help

What has happened to the board. No posts, no fishing reports, no activity. I know we are all skeptical about posting acurate fishing reports for fear that they will be used against us at some point; but come on:eek:. How about just a bit of information. Even a post such as this:

Went out yesterday, fished the upper bay, did some chumming and chunking, picked up a couple nice fish 25-27 inches. Even got one nice hardhead (19 in) for my efforts.

A report like this at least shares some information:D.
Come on guys, we don't want this site to turn into a dead zone (like portions of the bay). We had this site started to compete with that "other" site. Let's not lose participation.

5th (Marty)

Steve F 05-21-2010 09:19 AM

Marty,
I hope to have a report tomorrow and Sunday and I hope it's a good one....:D

reeltor 05-21-2010 09:38 AM

Trailering to CB this afternoon scouting for drum and some LTJ action. Will post results tonight.

crabby and son 05-21-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeltor (Post 7098)
Trailering to CB this afternoon scouting for drum and some LTJ action. Will post results tonight.

Paul, Let me know what's up with the drum and I'll pick up lunch............I mean bait!! Let's get one this year....................Gary

B-Faithful 05-21-2010 10:11 AM

I need your help.. I need time to get out and fish. My next trip is with Luke Scott! (who is hitting .500 with 5 HRs over his last 10 games ) :)

Fish Nut 05-21-2010 10:12 AM

Fishing reports what are they? !!!!!:D

The wife made me take a walk with her last night. We walked to the community pier. I watched some kids catch a few perch and 3 tiny spot roughly 4- 5”.
:)

crabby and son 05-21-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 7101)

The wife made me take a walk with her last night. We walked to the community pier. I watched some kids catch a few perch and 3 tiny spot roughly 4- 5”.

That's a report. The spot bell has been rung!........Gary

Skip 05-21-2010 10:40 AM

I'll still post when I go.

5th Tuition 05-21-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Rob; did you say spot:D. Get those kids to start saving them. I'll be down on your pier tonight:eek:.
5th (Marty)

mlag 05-21-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Spot you say! Spot?...Where are the spot?!