CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Judge 36' Chesapeake...the return of Gypsy Danger (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3097)

Gypsy Danger 01-05-2016 08:55 PM

Judge 36' Chesapeake...the return of Gypsy Danger

1 Attachment(s)
As most of you already know i lost my mind and sold my Judge 27' Chesapeake after only 7 months of ownership and decided to build a 36' Chesapeake with dual outboards...I know crazy!

I had the opportunity to visit the shop today and the boat is coming along nicely. Hull, cap and floor are completed and pretty much just waiting on the fuel tank to come in so they can start putting the 3 together.

During the build process I will continue to provide updates as well as pictures...fingers crossed its ready by May!

I will upload pictures when I'm at a comouter, this damn iPhone always messes the view up!

Gypsy Danger 01-05-2016 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another Hull Pic!

Mako mike 01-06-2016 06:19 AM

She sure does look like she coming along. The wait has got to be painful! Get as many construction pictures you can. Always helps when trying to mount, wire,plumb or repair anything that may arise.

Skip 01-06-2016 10:22 AM

Cool getting to watch your boat being built. As Mike said - great advantage if you ever need to work on her.

Gypsy Danger 01-06-2016 12:56 PM

More pictures

4 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of the cap as well as the floor. Yeah the pictures are great it lets you know the details of wire chases and a whole lot of other stuff!

The next 4 months are going to be tough!

Chessie27 01-06-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 21039)
The next 4 months are going to be tough!

Ha! I think you mean 6 months. :eek:

Gypsy Danger 01-06-2016 07:06 PM

Damn you Jeff...you love to burst my bubble of hope!

Chessie27 01-07-2016 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 21044)
Damn you Jeff...you love to burst my bubble of hope!

Reality check brotha! Do you REALLY want them racing to get it overboard to then realize they forgot to install the fuel tank?? :eek: :p:p. She might be fast for a second but a 6 gallon tank on the deck won't get you too far!:D

Gypsy Danger 01-14-2016 04:01 PM

Progress being made

2 Attachment(s)
Erik at the shop took a few pictures today and sent them to me and it looks like the boat is coming along nicely. They are still waiting on the fuel tank but most of all the floor boxes are in and all the wire chases have been installed. Erik is going to pull the top deck off tomorrow so they can start fitting in the floor. He is also going to start building the walls for the head and the galley so that way he doesn't lose any time.

Overall it looks like good progress is being made, and the good news is the motors are already in and the engine mounting bracket should be there by the end of the month!

Mako mike 01-14-2016 06:18 PM

Anyone gotta a hankie, I'm drooling!!!! Gotta love a outboard(s)