CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   May need a divorce lawyer.... (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2069)

Chessie27 12-15-2012 02:46 PM

May need a divorce lawyer....

1 Attachment(s)
With some talk from me about taking boat down to the CBBT next week, my beautiful bride did me wrong!! She literally "PULLED a FAST one!" I leave town for 2 days and this is what I come home to?? :eek: Sometimes it doesn't pay to have a father-in-law who owns the marina... :rolleyes:
Good luck to those that continue to get out. May you return safely to port with a cooler full!!

PS-don't get any crazy ideas, I was just kidding about the divorce. She IS Wonderful and is NOT available!!! :p

5th Tuition 12-15-2012 03:47 PM

Can we still "trailer" it to CBBT:D. I guess this means no CCNPP trips either:eek:.

Oh well, splash it March 17th (St Patrick's Day) and we can do some PSCR:).

I told my wife I'm hoping to get another trip of some kind in before the end of the world on 12/21:rolleyes:.
I'm postponing the next boat payment until after the 21st, just in case:eek:
5th (Marty)

p.s.
If it's another flood, I'm filling the boat up with beef jerky and twizzlers. I'll be ready;)

Mikie 12-15-2012 04:44 PM

I bet the price is right, too.

B-Faithful 12-15-2012 05:39 PM

At least she didnt put a for sale sign on her. Sometimes I think my wife may put one on mine :D

I will be fishing periodically throughout the winter if you ever want to go Jeff. If not, there is a nice pork bbq event over the winter I will likely see you at:)

Chessie27 12-16-2012 07:34 AM

5th- If the weather cooperates, I plan to go over the beginning of March and keep her on Kent Island until Memorial Day weekend. Planning out 6 rod spread already.

Mikie- I did say "sometimes it sucks", most of the time it doesn't :D. :D

B- I may have to take you up on that. If not, see you in March. I was supposed to store down there but with the number of boats he is building, there wasn't enough room!! (A great problem for him to have)

Skip 12-16-2012 10:52 AM

Looking at angle of shadow - appears the bow is pointing north/west.

Think your wife did that on purpose ?

Chessie27 12-16-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 14631)
Looking at angle of shadow - appears the bow is pointing north/west.

Think your wife did that on purpose ?

Idk. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I hadn't really thought about it before since until now I was indoors on the trailer for the winter. Please teach me something so I can trick her into thinking I'm smart. :D

Skip 12-16-2012 05:02 PM

It's an old superstition - boat should be stored with bow pointing east - towards the fish - in most ports.

Unless boat was hauled on a Friday - then bow points west. :D

Chessie27 12-16-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 14644)
It's an old superstition - boat should be stored with bow pointing east - towards the fish - in most ports.

Unless boat was hauled on a Friday - then bow points west. :D

Never heard that before. Now if next years' fishing is as slow as this years' , I can blame her for storing it wrong?!!?! SWEEEEET!!